Notices

thanks pycage ! i'm just uploading it now. could you tell what is the change log please ?
yes, to have the choice of automatic rotation would be very nice too !

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Changelog and voting are here:
http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...ox/2010.05.08/

The Following User Says Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
Dude you rock!

Things I've noticed:
App loads faster
Interface a lot quicker
Switching between songs is faster.
________
PREGNANT FETISH

Last edited by nax3000; 2011-03-18 at 13:02.

ok, i've notice somethings (issues?)
when i'm in mediabox, choosing music>folders I see also the folders of the Sygic's voices that is ennoying because it have nothing to do with musics and it's taking places in the folders's list.
Also, when i'm putting few albums of the same artist in a folder with the name of the artist, this artist's folder doesn't appear, i still have the albums folders that are not in the artist one...

Any advice solutions ?

BTW it's really close to be my default music player great work !!!

I noticed that it takes more CPU load while playing. Default player is at about 30% usage while mediabox averages at 45%.
________
MARIJUANA JOINT

Last edited by nax3000; 2011-03-18 at 13:02.

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by tangs View Post
ok, i've notice somethings (issues?)
when i'm in mediabox, choosing music>folders I see also the folders of the Sygic's voices that is ennoying because it have nothing to do with musics and it's taking places in the folders's list.
Also, when i'm putting few albums of the same artist in a folder with the name of the artist, this artist's folder doesn't appear, i still have the albums folders that are not in the artist one...
These both seem to be tracker-related issues.
MediaBox uses Maemo's tracker service for discovering the locations of media files. If tracker hasn't found your new media yet, though, you can also circumvent tracker and tell MediaBox to scan a folder for media. Navigate to the folder in MediaBox' file browser and hold down on the folder icon to get the popup menu. Select "Scan for Media" there.
Now MediaBox scans through that folder without having to wait for tracker to discover the files.

About the Sygic voices, it's possible to configure tracker to ignore folders. It's somewhere buried in this forum. Or you simply switch off tracker support in MediaBox and always scan for files manually.

thanx Pycage I scanned the folder with the music, and i don't have the sygics's folders. But artist's folder doesn't appear, i still have the albums folders that are not in the artist one even after reboot.
My music's folder are in .sounds folder.

hope i could have any help with this.

and one more thanx to you pycage for this

Don't forget to vote for the app at the extras-testing page if it's working well for you.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Aydan View Post
This might have been mentioned before but here goes anyway:
I have a problem with the volume control during audio/video playback
If I set the system volume to full and then change the volume with the slider or the hw-buttons in the MediaBox, the system volume drops back to default (about 2/3).
Had a simalar issue too when connecting via a bluetooth speaker. The volume would reset itself to about 25% every time the music track changed. A slight movement of the master volume slider in the "battery" drop down menu would reset it back to where it was originally set.
I'm happy to report the update just received and downloaded has fixed this issue.
Thanks pycage, off to vote now
EDIT won't let me logon to vote?, do I use the same login detail as here?

Last edited by sevep; 2010-05-09 at 19:05.

is there a way for the playlist to continuous play videos? always stopped after 1

Tags
fmradio, mediabox, upnp, youtube