Active Topics

Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Has anybody successfully gotten an N9 from clickok.se? Do you know whether Made in Finland or China?
Will get mine Monday/Tuesday so will let you know then.

The Following User Says Thank You to chrisp7 For This Useful Post:
How much does a black 16gb actually cost from handtec?
Can't seem to find a USD price on it.

Handtec seems like the way to go. Finnish made, decent price, and quick shipping.

The Following User Says Thank You to cincibluer6 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
anyone got N9 in Israel? i saw few shops who started to sell it, but i think they selling 16 gb for more than 1000$ =\

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Brooklyn
does anyone know how to get the APN info from the phone? t-mobile is having problems getting my network working

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Brooklyn
Originally Posted by rasteroid View Post
does anyone know how to get the APN info from the phone? t-mobile is having problems getting my network working
nevermind, i thought their support meant something technical

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
anyone got N9 in Israel? i saw few shops who started to sell it, but i think they selling 16 gb for more than 1000$ =\
The shops that will be selling it in Israel are probably importing it, especially if they're selling it for prices like 4000 NIS. My N9 (I'm in the US) did not ship with a Hebrew keyboard available to install, I had to Google for one and install it separately, it required rooting the phone to extract to the proper locations, etc.

In other words, I would find it interesting if the shops in Israel that are selling it are selling it with Hebrew input, let alone a Hebrew OS. I do remember that there are supposed to be 16 GB N9's officially available for sale in Israel, I just figure that Nokia hasn't gotten around to shipping them to Israel yet.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by rasteroid View Post
settongs/internet connection/edit networks/t-mobille web2go

its right there

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Corfe Castle, Dorset, UK
My work are gonna hate me, Freelander Diff, 100m roll of armoured cable for my shed, N9, and I'm sure there is something else I got shipped to work :P

Good job we don't have a mail room

The Following User Says Thank You to HughF_UK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
Originally Posted by HughF_UK View Post
My work are gonna hate me, Freelander Diff, 100m roll of armoured cable for my shed, N9, and I'm sure there is something else I got shipped to work :P

Good job we don't have a mail room
haha. always put my work address as the delivery address. they don't mind as long as i tell them i'm expecting a delivery.

looks like i can't afford the n9 until sometime next year

The Following User Says Thank You to smegheadz For This Useful Post:

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge