Posts: 373 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norwich
you know what guys, i almost passed out at work today cos i was so busy playing with my shiney n900 that i never got round to eating anything yesterday ha!

hmmmm could the n900 cause a new eating disorder?!??

im really hungry now but am i making dinner?? noooo i've gotten glued to the device once again!

Originally Posted by adam123 View Post
hiya mate how did they tell you had failed the credit check? and why would they lie? i havnt got the best credit rating and majorly worried im not going to get the phone
I wouldn't panic. My credit record is absolutely atrocious. I even got turned down for Sky TV a few months back.

But for some reason Vodafone seem to be very relaxed on this front and I passed with no problem.

Fingers crossed for you

The Following User Says Thank You to CharlieCharlie For This Useful Post:
thanks mate

I think the New Contract status is pre-credit-check and it could just be they can't do it until Monday so I wouldn't worry. Mine wasn't done straight away, but was done early Friday morning - could be the web people only work weekdays. Fingers crossed for you!

well from what ive read mpd arent any worse than similar types of companies. guess ill just have to wait how long from placing order to having the handset in your hand have people been waiting?

Originally Posted by adam123 View Post
hiya mate how did they tell you had failed the credit check? and why would they lie? i havnt got the best credit rating and majorly worried im not going to get the phone
I got an email today . However, I know I have good credit rating, that's why I contested their alleged credit check. Don't worry too much, it's just a phone contract not a mortgage.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Whitfield
Hi everyone, can you try taking a photo where you need to use the flash, people have been noticing a hazy patch caused by the flash reflecting off the chrome surround from the lense shutter. if you have noticed this please hound nokia and also post your findings on the post "N900 camera images hazy. Cheers everyone.

Yay I got a despatch e-mail and now 'complete' status. Does that mean it is coming today or tomorrow? - I could dash home and try and catch the postie!

Wow MPD online chat thing worked and they said it'll be with me tomorrow morning!

Woop woop.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
Originally Posted by thechosenmonkey View Post
Wow MPD online chat thing worked and they said it'll be with me tomorrow morning!

Woop woop.
LOL- yeah amazingisn't it? But don't hold your breath.

I've just come back fromt he post office, returning mine by special delivery as well. Told them I want it back before Christmas. I better had or I'll be furious. What was wrong with yours?