Active Topics

Yeah defo I agree they did well to focus on posting rather than posting (hehe - get it?). I reckon they are all up to date now judging by my update being effectively live. Can't wait for mine to come tomorrow!

Posts: 57 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Glasgow, Scotland
See here for original post http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...753#post421753

I Got an email this morning 8.42AM:

Hi,

We can confirm the handset exchange has been actioned and you should receive your replacement handset within 1-2 working days due to stock demands on the N900 handset.

Postage refunds will appear back in your account within 5 working days.

Kind regards
To be honest I'd hoped it would be in today, and I'd actually be happier if they would prioritise mine over the new orders, I dont think I should be penalised for a faulty device.

Not that I want to skip the queue, its just some people who didn't pre-order have got theirs now.

@thechosenmonkey

just checked, order status now complete but I never got an email, hopefully will get it tomorrow!!

Well as suspected i failed the check lol. Orderd it in dads name now hoping to have mid next week? is that realistic?

Hey stinger16, its very likely its been posted today if you have complete status. I reckon we'll both be proud N900 owners tomorrow.

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oxford , England
Hey all
Does anyone know if MPD and NRS have caught up with their preorder backlog yet ?
I just wanted to know if i ordered from Nokia retail store if it would come within the 5 days that is says on their site ?
thanks
joe

This is to the dude that developed the UI, thank you for making such a beautiful UI. To the guys and gals that toiled day and night to make the MOAT/P (Mother of All Tablets/Phones) extremely robust and changing of internet profile pain free, thank you.

To the guys and gals that almost lost their minds debugging, fixing and refactoring, thank you. To NOKIA for creating the N900, thank you! You have given me hope and a reason to believe. You have restored my ego, which was decimated by iPhone. You have turned me into the special one. Finally you have bestowed upon me me a better tool than the one possessed by my apple fanboi friends.

Thank you.

I think they have, and mine (if it does indeed come tomorrow) will have arrived on 4th working day after order even though I ordered when they were dealing with the pre-orders last week.

I ordered my N900 at 1am Monday morning, my status was updated to "Ready for Despatch" on the Tuesday. Still no e-mails or delivery from MFD

I have phoned them and was informed today my order is coming from Guildford!?!?!?! I live in Chester so why not deliver from Manchester store?? The man on the phone said I might get it tomorrow or Wednesday. I hope he is right, I keep crying when the post man walks past my house without delivering!

All I want is to get rid of my bloody locked down iPhone 3G!

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Wolverhampton
Hello all, wel i ordered my N900 voda 24 month contract on the 10th dec and it should be with me tomorrow as according to MPD it is completed.

Would have ordered it earlier but waited to play on the HTC HD2 first which my partner has but feel it will get sent back as there is just so much wrong with it on the software side.

Just hope you've all had yours that ordered them before my date!