Notices

from description - it will reverse to maemo default once you uninstall the application

The Following User Says Thank You to adancau For This Useful Post:
Posts: 353 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
the theme keep changing to blue default is a bug in ovi store themes
Ok, thank's for the info.

And about the reversing, wouldn't it be better if Catorise took a backup of the user's menu configure file during install and restored that during uninstall? In case someone has made a custom menu instead the original.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by TNiga View Post

And about the reversing, wouldn't it be better if Catorise took a backup of the user's menu configure file during install and restored that during uninstall? In case someone has made a custom menu instead the original.
Reverted fine for me, but I didn't have a custom menu created before the install.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS

Off Topic: if your confident with editing a file theres a fix here for theme problem http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ighlight=theme

The Following User Says Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
Is there a possibility to have some static program icons in the first screen (for example contacts and web browser?)

That would be super!

The Following User Says Thank You to labra For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
That's exactly what it does!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaffa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by labra View Post
Is there a possibility to have some static program icons in the first screen (for example contacts and web browser?)
It's possible (the menu can be customised however you want), but it's not something that Catorise currently facilitates. It's main reason is to implement #3822.

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
That's exactly what it does!
Well that's good

Someone said:
"from description - it will reverse to maemo default once you uninstall the application"

so I thought it puts back the original.

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 229 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Missouri, USA
Just confirming that the new version fixes the problem with nokia apps not showing up in categories. (eg, "Web" now shows up in network ,etc)

The Following User Says Thank You to aspidites For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Thanks, Jaffa - loving the new menu!

Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
[*]Try and register a DBus service to pick up theme changes.
When changing themes, I saw nothing significant (when running dbus-monitor) other than applets' osso_contexts being initialized due to hildon-home reloading the applets. But maybe I wasn't looking hard enough...

In a test program, connecting to "notify::gtk-theme-name" on gtk_settings_get_default() worked, but only if this program had created a window...

/home/user/.osso/current-gtk-theme always seems to point to default; the only thing I've noticed is /etc/hildon/theme now points to the new theme after changing it.

Last edited by qwerty12; 2010-01-13 at 20:11.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:

Tags
catorise, jaffa, menu