Originally Posted by draco.bdn View Post
My problem is, I don't know with which device I should draw the line in the sand...

Palm Pre is very slow from what I saw in the videos. But maybe IS an alternative. But I don't know if you can use BT for file transfers and the 8GB limit is...

iPhone It is a good phone. I had one, but you can only use it with a jailbreak. Otherwise you are fenced into a cage... a nice one but still a cage.

Motorola Droid Android is maybe a good operating system, but I had a HTC G1 an well... it will never have Android 2.0 or 1.6 so why did I bought this thing when it is outdated in 6 months?!

HTC HD2 Looks good, but well... I don't like Windows Mobile. And if you look at the cpu clock... it is crazy what power you need for running this operating system smoothly and well... I remember the batteries in HTC Touch Pro, G1 and HD... forget them

So only device left is the N900 and the waiting for it...
THATS THE PROBLEM.

For me and possibly others, the N900 has less flaws then the competition NOW, that doesnt mean the situation isnt going to change in the future.

I'm really hoping Nokia get their finger out and we can all get down to business.

Any news on this? I'm thinking of getting the N900 on O2's My Handy... does anyone have any idea when they'll be getting it? The droid was in there within a week of the US launch, so I was hoping the N900 would be too...

I'm so sick of it.
Yesterday I've been on the verge of buying an iPhone (again) but could resist...
Will buy one if Amazon doesn't start shipping my N900 within next week..

I feel somehow sorry to consider buying an iPhone but I just cannot use my crappy old phone any longer, cannot wait any longer, don't want to be watching all other countries get it while we do not and just don't want to be pissed off by that any longer..

This would also release me from checking these stupid websites 5 times a day, in order to find out anything about the N900's release..

The Following User Says Thank You to brog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by brog View Post
I'm so sick of it.
Yesterday I've been on the verge of buying an iPhone (again) but could resist...
Will buy one if Amazon doesn't start shipping my N900 within next week..

I feel somehow sorry to consider buying an iPhone but I just cannot use my crappy old phone any longer, cannot wait any longer, don't want to be watching all other countries get it while we do not and just don't want to be pissed off by that any longer..

This would also release me from checking these stupid websites 5 times a day, in order to find out anything about the N900's release..
Amen brother! We feel your pain and sympathize with you completely! But we have have faith that it will be next week. Seems like the 25th is a consistent date being told here in Germany. Let's all hold hands now and pray for the delivery of our own N900 that will save us from the temptation of buying an iphone....

God..eerr... I mean Nokia, we come to you with hope in our hearts that all of your delivery prayers will soon be answered. We have had difficult times and at some points during this long and frustrating journey we started to lose faith. Even though you presented video after video on youtube and countless reviews, we still questioned your infinite marketing.. uumm... wisdom on holding out and not purchasing an HTC or Droid. Now, in this true hour of need, we beg you, IMPLORE you to answer our prayers. aaaaaaaaaaaah-meeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zuhälter For This Useful Post:
The HD2 is in stock on Expansys.de. Where's the N900?

Originally Posted by Zuhälter View Post
Amen brother! We feel your pain and sympathize with you completely! But we have have faith that it will be next week. Seems like the 25th is a consistent date being told here in Germany. Let's all hold hands now and pray for the delivery of our own N900 that will save us from the temptation of buying an iphone....

God..eerr... I mean Nokia, we come to you with hope in our hearts that all of your delivery prayers will soon be answered. We have had difficult times and at some points during this long and frustrating journey we started to lose faith. Even though you presented video after video on youtube and countless reviews, we still questioned your infinite marketing.. uumm... wisdom on holding out and not purchasing an HTC or Droid. Now, in this true hour of need, we beg you, IMPLORE you to answer our prayers. aaaaaaaaaaaah-meeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
Though I do not sympathize with your nickname I do appreciate every single word in your post

Actually I believe that the N900 is just a big marketing joke.. It does not exist.. Everyone claiming to have received his/her N900 is an employee of Nokia and was paid to do so.

We will never receive our N900s

info@hoh.de an mich

Guten Tag,

vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail!

Der Artikel ist voraussichtlich lieferbar ab 30.11.2009.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Graz, Austria
Wow, price at hoh.de looks really good.
Doeas anybody know which version (Keyboard layout) they sell?

Originally Posted by The_Solutor View Post
The funny thing is that all the Italian shipements are now in
Germany (mostly in Koln others in Frankfurt)
cologne? that's cool, but i didn't ordered at nokia.it

Originally Posted by MiNe View Post
Wow, price at hoh.de looks really good.
Doeas anybody know which version (Keyboard layout) they sell?
german layout?
qwertz, I guess?