Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by kake View Post
i updated ines and vgba. It seems that ines doesn't have full screen option anymore (ctrl + enter). Vgba works great, now that i can configure buttons the way i like, this emulator is perfect! Thank you very much for this update

Any tips how to get ines fullscreen?
Haven't tried it yet, but Ctrl+Enter worked on GameGear - does it work here?

I too would like to know the backstory on why these disapeared. Also any word on when we might be seeing iSNES back?

Originally Posted by sadfist View Post
These emus often don't close properly for me. They hang and become unresponsive until I either kill it or it gives me the "x app has become unresponsive.." message and I kill it that way. I haven't used them much because of the southpaw keyboard layout, but if anyone else has this issue I can do some more thorough testing.
You are probably running the Media Player. Stop the Media Player playback, and the emulators will close instantly. This is a bug in the Maemo5 PulseAudio implementation. It has nothing to do with the emulators themselves.

The Following User Says Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
It seems that ines doesn't have full screen option anymore (ctrl + enter). Any tips how to get ines fullscreen?
Ctrl+Enter.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by fms View Post
Ctrl+Enter.
Yes, thats the one...but Ctrl + Enter gives you 4:3 screen (not full screen in N900). Before update the full screen was 16:9.

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Why would you want is stretched so much?

Yes, thats the one...but Ctrl + Enter gives you 4:3 screen (not full screen in N900). Before update the full screen was 16:9.
Did the original NES have 16:9 screen?

I am still wondering if there is a way to make it so only the keys that you map do something.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by joppu View Post
Why would you want is stretched so much?
it did not look bad at all in fullscreen (the older version). And if you didn't like it, just pressed ctrl + Enter and you got letterbox view back. Now there is only letterbox option. Would be great if next update brings fullscreen mode option back.

is there a way to do frameskip? i love pokemon but too much talking. same story line. thanks for the great update. it looks a lot better now with the maemo setting.

Fullscreen is possible, if you enable the virtual on-screen keyboard and hit "F6"- key.

But now you can't hide the keyboard.

An option to mapp the keyboard to a hardware-button would be nice.