Posts: 17 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Canada
wow i just lost mine too..good thing i don't use it, but it's kinda ******ed

lost it for a day.

then found it.

apparently my dog thought it was tasty, particularly the pointy end that actually touches the screen!

Originally Posted by nnod View Post
I lost my stylus while mushroom hunting. Using another N900 stylus as an example, I carved a new one out of a chopstick. Works great. I wonder what they'll say when they get this loaner device back though...
Ha! Hats off to you.

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Turkey
Damn :/ I dropped it at school, and I came back after school by taxi for find it, and luckily i found it on the garden Anyway, I'm curious about, if we lose it, is there any way to get a new one? (without getting a new phone, ofc)

Last edited by Aranel; 2009-12-17 at 16:56.

the n900 has a stylus?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schettj For This Useful Post:
Sure it is, It ships with N900.

so if you are really looking for a stylus. this is the one to get. it comes with a free n900.

now for only 599

The Following User Says Thank You to Devil For This Useful Post:
I lost my N810 stylus in a really awkward place. I knew where it was, but it would have been physically dangerous to retrieve it. I ended up having to get someone living in Finland to physically go to the Nokia Flashship Store there, buy one and ship it via international post. I couldn't get them online or via the US stores at the time. I am not sure what the situation is now, but it was pretty absurd.

@Rocketman
Just curiousity, but where did you lose it? Is it possible to buy stylus from Flagship Stores?

--
Its really ridiculous if we cant get a replacement, I can get replacement stylus for 5800 XM at a stupid little town of Turkey, so its not THAT hard to supply some spare parts for a high-end phone/tablet.

A request to someone who does not use the N900 stylus - please send your stylus to me. I dislike touching the screen with my fingers, and I hate not having a spare, even though I did not yet lose a stylus through 9 years and 6 devices (all of them came with spares, BTW).

If you are willing, please contact me in a private message for details.

Tags
get one from ebay eos