Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
There's a thread for pointless banter and rumors about release dates: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=54077

Please take such things there.

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
Good morning kevstacey,

What 3d roller coaster game or pr1.3 is out this Thursday?
rollercoaster game infact it was you that informed me lol

These games were promise long long time back and there are videos of these games on Youtube. Then why hasnt Nokia uploaded it to OVI stores.

Am I missing anything or is there some other place to downloaded these fantastic games for Nokia N900 :

1. Jurassic 3D Rollercoaster
2. Zen Bound
3. Kroll

Despite being advertised by Nokia long time back, it is still not available in the OVI store. Please help me where to download this games !!

Zen Bound is in the Ovi Store, the other games I think are waiting for the release of the new version of the Ovi store.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Zen Bound is in the Ovi Store, the other games I think are waiting for the release of the new version of the Ovi store.
Its already over 6months now that Nokia had advertised these games for the N900. Then why are they taking so much time to upload it to the OVI store..

Also, isnt it possible to upload those games on this portal Maemo.org. I mean it makes no sense to keep us waiting for the games despite it being advertised for the N900..

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Helsinki / Finland
Originally Posted by vivek5000 View Post
2. Zen Bound
http://store.ovi.com/content/42960

Also, isnt it possible to upload those games on this portal Maemo.org. I mean it makes no sense to keep us waiting for the games despite it being advertised for the N900..
Yes, it would be possible. But some developers are expecting to make some income with the games. Thus OVI is the place to put them.

Last edited by jmvh; 2010-07-22 at 10:31.

Originally Posted by jmvh View Post
http://store.ovi.com/content/42960
Thanks for the link..

But I badly want the other two games especially Rollercoaster 3D Jurassic..

Cant anyone upload 3D Jurassic Rollercoaster & Kroll to this forum maemo.org ???

Its already over 6months now that Nokia had advertised these games for the N900. Then why are they taking so much time to upload it to the OVI store..

If you mean downloads page by portal on maemo, then it's because the repo and the maemo.org system have no way to do payment yet. So unless the developers want to give it away for free they have to either go through ovi store, or host it themselves.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
Any ideas where I can download Kroll game for N900.. There are loads of videos on Youtube & I must say it looks absolutely kool..

Closed Thread