Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge.............................

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
were the feck is the flash 10.1 upgrade? this really is an insult to not upgrade flash.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neotalk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
Whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge.............................

yeah and you can explain further?

we have every right to whinge....especially when we have no flash 10.1 upgrade....you are happy to take the money from nokia for your developing but you fail to miss the point as to how critical flash 10.1 is to us end users my friend.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
I get no money from nokia.............I dont work for nokia.

BTW my phone isnt overclocked after doing OTA update

Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
What "Hildon Bug"? Can you point out a bugzilla id?
The one I'm refering to is "Hildon Bug" that clogs the destop, making it slow, unresponsive. From what I understand you have to reboot the device for it to correct itself but it just repeats itself upon daily usage. From what I know this sluggish behavior happans after a few days or so. I'm not sure were it is on "Bugzilla" but I see it pop up a lot in the threads. I also think their not sure what causes it. I was just curious to know if it's been addressed in the update or not but it maybe to soon to ask.

lol...so is that a whinge?

Posts: 275 | Thanked: 389 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by neotalk View Post
we have every right to whinge....especially when we have no flash 10.1 upgrade....you are happy to take the money from nokia for your developing but you fail to miss the point as to how critical flash 10.1 is to us end users my friend.
Whinging poms

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
I don't understand the moaning.

What were you expecting? Seriously!

Definitely an improvement!

Running at 1150 xlv swap at 30, transitions all down to 5 and this thing flys!
So much more responsive than before.

Tip: Turn screen press click and vibration off. Not having pulse-audio constantly making silly noises makes alot of difference.

The Following User Says Thank You to James_Littler For This Useful Post:
Posts: 275 | Thanked: 389 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sydney

just run
Code:
sudo gainroot
kernel-config load
This will tell you the commands to re-enable it.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreatGonzo For This Useful Post:

Tags
flatulent troll, richard cranium