Notices

HI SONY123

can a feature of adding stocks from STOCKONA itself possible.

thanks

Originally Posted by anismistry View Post
HI SONY123

can a feature of adding stocks from STOCKONA itself possible.

thanks
I plan to do it, but I'm still scoping how to implement and what tool I need, since Qt is new to me. Don't expect to see this feature soon

thanks Sony123, any chance of getting the chart to show full screen

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Hi Sony123 (William),

I saw an update recently on my Nokia N900 but didn't think to look into the menu. Then I saw it. Login / Logout buttons and now just seen your credits screen.

Wow! And it is faster.

You have created an awesome application. Something to be very proud of.

Well done.

Mike
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

The Following User Says Thank You to MyNokiaN900 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MyNokiaN900 View Post
Hi Sony123 (William),

I saw an update recently on my Nokia N900 but didn't think to look into the menu. Then I saw it. Login / Logout buttons and now just seen your credits screen.

Wow! And it is faster.

You have created an awesome application. Something to be very proud of.

Well done.

Mike
Thanks for your compliment, really glad someone besides me enjoy using it

I have submitted my app to Meego Coding Competition, and would really appreciate users like you to please vote for the app when the voting begins.

Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
Thanks for your compliment, really glad someone besides me enjoy using it

I have submitted my app to Meego Coding Competition, and would really appreciate users like you to please vote for the app when the voting begins.
Well done for creating a really useful app. Just one question really, Is there any way for it to remember your login information or do you need to re-enter it everytime you start the app?

The Following User Says Thank You to mr yoda For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mr yoda View Post
Well done for creating a really useful app. Just one question really, Is there any way for it to remember your login information or do you need to re-enter it everytime you start the app?
Argh, congratulation, you caught a big bug I missed out!
So embarrassing actually, I will push a fix tomorrow. Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post:
A new release (0.1.1) has been pushed to extras-devel to fix the login bug yoda found. I also make logout action immediate.

Thanks again to all for helping me iron out the bugs!

The Following User Says Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Hi Sony123,

I have spotted a problem... the graph is not matched to the stock. I see you are getting the graph data from Yahoo, and possibly the stock data from Google.

The prices for LON:VOG (Victoria Oil & Gas) on the left are correct, but not the graph which is showing (Voyager Oil & Gas).
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

The Following User Says Thank You to MyNokiaN900 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MyNokiaN900 View Post
Hi Sony123,

I have spotted a problem... the graph is not matched to the stock. I see you are getting the graph data from Yahoo, and possibly the stock data from Google.

The prices for LON:VOG (Victoria Oil & Gas) on the left are correct, but not the graph which is showing (Voyager Oil & Gas).
Ok I will fix this in the next release.
It's a quick fix, I will add the symbol conversion call where I compose the yahoo chart link.

Thanks for reporting!