Posts: 147 | Thanked: 300 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ ^^ IRAN ^^ - Tehran :D
Hi Brother NovaG
Can you add Opptimizer and Theme changer and File Manager to your theme
Very Thanks For Your Nice Theme , Best Icon theme for ever for N9

I can try and find where the orange colour is set, i cant change third party icons without stuffing up your device.

The reason it says "Example" is i did it in a rush, i will fix it up later on

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NovaG For This Useful Post:
I have fixed the feeds screen so its no longer orange and now installs as Simplico please try and tell me if it works for you.

Link in first post

The Following User Says Thank You to NovaG For This Useful Post:
NovaG Thanks for this wonderful icon theme! Well, I have noticed that in the latest theme, the battery with green color looks nice but I can't change the color of the operator and clock in Status bar using N9 QTweak. Another thing, there is no landscape orientation in home screen. Thank you. ^_^

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
many of system appearance tweaks from N9QT are applicable for Blanco only so they wont work on a custom theme...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
If you use "Home screen settings" you are able to change to landscape.

If someone knows an easy way to go through the css files let me know then i can change the colours easily for you

Actually I'm using Home Screen Settings. In the first version of Simplico (Icons only), I can change the color of operator using N9 qtweak and no problem in landscape orientation. Well, Thedead1440 is right, many system appearance tweaks from N9QT are applicable for Blanco only. Thanks NovaG!

Most themes inherit blanco, so if i dont theme the elements you want themed it will then theme blanco and show up

Will update the theme and unlock landscape mode for you

Last edited by NovaG; 2012-09-29 at 10:09.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NovaG For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by NovaG View Post
Most themes inherit blanco, so if i dont theme the elements you want themed it will then theme blanco and show up
Yes but the statusbar and all you follow regular blanco .css files but N9QTweak modifies those .css files so since you have the files too it won't follow those from blanco...the .css files here are like meegotouchhome.css...

You can alternatively extract out the scripts from N9QT and see the changes it makes for every tweak so you can use which you want...

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Here is the guide of how to change statusbar's background for base theme:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=85567

I think the Faenza theme has its own statusbar's background instead of modifying the one used by Base theme, perhaps you can whip up something Simplico styled to make the theme more complete

BTW I really like the blue background, with Starfield in HSS enabled it looks really nice, and must be my imagination but this combination seems faster (less laggy) compared to Blanco + starfield.