Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
in the newest version, I can't see the comments. it says xxx comments, but i can't read them.
(i don't have a yt account)
I haven't changed any code regarding the comments, and I can still view them fine. However, I cannot view them on my desktop machine, so I think there is some inconsistent behavior in XmlListModel across Qt installations. It seems that setting the source property of the XmlListModel does not work in some cases, whereas setting the xml property (a string) always works. The comments list is now the only case where the source property is used (it was previously used for playlists and subscriptions, where some users also had problems). I will change it to use the xml property for the next release.

As odd as it sounds, the problem can only have been caused by disabling OpenGL acceleration, since that was the only significant change from the previous version.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-04-14 at 00:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Try searching through 39 pages of thread. It isn't easy.
It is and if you think that it isnt then in how on earth you managed to register yourself here. I even spoonfed guide on how to do rudimentary basic searching in internets to this fellow member.

lets give more some basic hints:
set message amount per page in profile settings little higher than default so you can do more efficiently ctrl-f searching

Last edited by slender; 2011-04-14 at 06:39.

Originally Posted by slender View Post
It is and if you think that it isnt then in how on earth you managed to register yourself here. I even spoonfed guide on how to do rudimentary basic searching in internets to this fellow member.

lets give more some basic hints:
set message amount per page in profile settings little higher than default so you can do more efficiently ctrl-f searching
I have an idea... OR... You could just answer the initial question in the first place and stop making a fuss over nothin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natedog400 For This Useful Post:
hi guys,

first of all i think cute tube is ace however, i am having a problem with it. Works fine when connected to WIFI however when got normal 3g connection, it always says error: unable to retrieve video, when trying to play a video.

I have logged into my you tube account and all searches are fine and i can see my videos and everything is linked correctly. I have tried to play the video both on the search and on the information screen but still getting same problems.

Is there any settings that i need to alter in order for it to work or anyone else having this problem? I have taken time to look through on the posts to try and find out but i have been unable to find anything.

Many thanks

Grazier

Can you come back youtube google accounts in the game please!!!
I can't get my favs from account on QML but in old version it is OK but there is a problem. I can't download alot of videos. For example, I download 10 videos but can't next 15. Please do something about this, fix QML google acc or fix this with old version but I would be glad if you fix QML version. Really good app and I love it. Keep a good work.

I see 0.3.8 is out, whats the changes??

EDIT.. Doesn't matter i found it...

http://maemo.org/packages/view/qmltube/

Last edited by natedog400; 2011-04-15 at 17:17.

Still not saving my last search choice? Is it just me? I know it was fixed a couple of versions ago (0.3.5 i think) and it worked untill the version after that and not since?

Just to tell you, my last search are still there. Using last ver. 0.3.8

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
great you added the translation, but I'm afraid,it doesn't work.
It only english, still.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
great you added the translation, but I'm afraid,it doesn't work.
It only english, still.
I must have done something wrong there. I'll take a look at it. I did do a quick test using QMLViewer, and it seemed to be working.

My website

GitHub

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube