Originally Posted by adam123 View Post
hiya mate when did you order yours? i assume we will recieve handsets on the same day as im in preston and i think our handsets are coming from the manchester arndale centre??
Ordered mine last Sunday at 11pm (crazy moment with my debit card number). I'm not that happy that MPD say A) It will be shipped next day delivery from when you order B) in another place, allow 5 days for deliver C) It definitely won't be here within 5 days of me ordering!

Oh well, at least it means I have a nice Christmas present to myself

orderd mine sunday night to. lets hope they keep there word this time

[QUOTE=adam123;431998]hiya mate when did you order yours? i assume we will recieve handsets on the same day as im in preston and i think our handsets are coming from the manchester arndale centre??[/QUOTE

Yer i think so,hopefully anyway! i'm near liverpool...ordered sunday, just turned to 'ready for dispatch' today

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ dublin
Hi all, I've taken a day off work tomorrow as I got the email early this morning saying it had been despatched... Was I stupid to do this in hindsight?!

Originally Posted by pisthpeeps View Post
Would the UK n900 PAYG or sim free price would go down for Xmas or new year? Any idea? Is it a right time to go ahead and order an n900 or wait for some more time?
If you're interested, quidco are currently doing 20% cashback on the N900 direct from nokia, bringing it to £400 sim free and actually posted next day. Not as cheap as some got it for, but still cheaper than any other (not nokia/mpd) shops are offering, and they aren't even expecting stock until january, so it's doubtful there will be a big drop early in the new year. I ordered it on that deal yesterday evening and it was posted today, and the £100 cashback is tracked in quidco. Much better than MPD who refused to honour the T-mobile contract I ordered in september and suggested I get one of their current vodafone contracts, which are £70 more expensive even if you factor in £20 a month for the extra six months you're locked into the contract.
I've also got a 'giffgaff' (O2) PAYG sim which has unlimited free data until may, which is a pretty good deal.

Last edited by patstew; 2009-12-17 at 22:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to patstew For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ryan_bridge View Post
Yer i think so,hopefully anyway! i'm near liverpool...ordered sunday, just turned to 'ready for dispatch' today
Order Despatched

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bracknell, UK
Originally Posted by patstew View Post
If you're interested, quidco are currently doing 20% cashback on the N900 direct from nokia, bringing it to £400 sim free and actually posted next day. Not as cheap as some got it for, but still cheaper than any other (not nokia/mpd) shops are offering, and they aren't even expecting stock until january, so it's doubtful there will be a big drop early in the new year. I ordered it on that deal yesterday evening and it was posted today, and the £100 cashback is tracked in quidco. Much better than MPD who refused to honour the T-mobile contract I ordered in september and suggested I get one of their current vodafone contracts, which are £70 more expensive even if you factor in £20 a month for the extra six months you're locked into the contract.
I've also got a 'giffgaff' (O2) PAYG sim which has unlimited free data until may, which is a pretty good deal.
patstew, Thanks. Did a search for n900 in quidco and found three results. One is nokia 10%. Is that the one you are talking about?

Originally Posted by pisthpeeps View Post
patstew, Thanks. Did a search for n900 in quidco and found three results. One is nokia 10%. Is that the one you are talking about?
Sorry, seems like the offer is over. When I ordered it on wednesday they were doing double cashback. Nokia seem to have voucher codes relatively often as well as the cashback, some people got 30% off a month or two ago I think, so perhaps they will have some more offers after christmas? I'd keep an eye on quidco/topcashback/hotukdeals if you want to wait till it's cheaper.

EDIT: Incredibly annoyingly I've just found http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/55714...-nokia-shop-uk for a 15% discount. Get that with 10% from quidco. Note that quidco specifically says that it might reject you if you use a voucher code in combination with it. That's what I'm going to tell myself anyway

Last edited by patstew; 2009-12-18 at 10:19.

The Following User Says Thank You to patstew For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by truslack View Post
Order Despatched
Order Complete, what does that mean lol

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bracknell, UK
Originally Posted by patstew View Post
Sorry, seems like the offer is over. When I ordered it on wednesday they were doing double cashback. Nokia seem to have voucher codes relatively often as well as the cashback, some people got 30% off a month or two ago I think, so perhaps they will have some more offers after christmas? I'd keep an eye on quidco/topcashback/hotukdeals if you want to wait till it's cheaper.

EDIT: Incredibly annoyingly I've just found http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/55714...-nokia-shop-uk for a 15% discount. Get that with 10% from quidco. Note that quidco specifically says that it might reject you if you use a voucher code in combination with it. That's what I'm going to tell myself anyway
Thanks for that. .For 10% cashback with quidco is there any voucher/promo code? I couldnt find one in the quidco website. How do i get that 10%? Am i missing something?