Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by teamer View Post
Nice Thanks , btw the deauthenticate button is not working , and SSIDs that has a snigle quote in thier name just won't "capture"
Think I've fixed the single and double quotes. Could you please check again?

The deauthentication button sends five deauthentication requests to the AP and then closes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by q6600 View Post
I try with wlan0 and mon0 and the result is the same, from x term or from Cleven. i think this Ap is a tough one
From your previous screenshot it is shown that you cannot authenticate to the AP. In that case the WPS attack cannot take place just like that. Use a MAC address of an already connected client.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Release of Cleven 2.4-6 in extras-devel

Previous version had an issue with the authentication it is now fixed.

Changelog:
  • FIX: Authentication command mismatch between the UI and script.
  • FIX: Capture could fail in some cases if initiated from the WPS selection.
  • NEW: Added detection on AP names for the single and double quote characters as well as a few more symbols like brackets etc.

** INSTRUCTIONS for new features:
  • Add reaver, reaven.db and wash binaries in /home/user/.reaver/ and re-start Cleven for the links to be created.
  • This version of Cleven was designed to work with versions up to release r90 of reaver and wash.
All working perfect for me including aps with spaces but... i don't think reaver works for me as in the previous version was trying different pin nos. but now i am getting this:

Reaver v1.4 WiFi Protected Setup Attack Tool
Copyright (c) 2011, Tactical Network Solutions, Craig Heffner <cheffner@tacnetsol.com>

[+] Switching wlan0 to channel 1
[+] Waiting for beacon from 00:1F:1F:20:64:E4
[+] Associated with 00:1F:1F:20:64:E4 (ESSID: XXWireless)
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[!] WPS transaction failed (code: 0x3), re-trying last pin
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Trying pin 12345670

Probably I'v done something wrong so Q: do I have to compile reaver myself or cleven is doing it if found in /home/user/.reaver

also as far as I read john can do a brute force attack (speaking about WPA handshake) to reveal an up to 8 digit alfa/numeric key so can john be setup to reveal a 8 digit capital letters A to Z (the reason I am asking is that I tried do make a word file with crunch and the size I got was 1,750GB). If this is possible can be added to Cleven. I may be wrong so please correct me.

and last, I know probably is still on your to do list but I am going to remind you anyway about the hidden aps. Thank You.

The Following User Says Thank You to g0r For This Useful Post:
Your log clearly indicate that Cleven execute it reaver-related parts OK, and reaver itself is also working. I may be wrong, but it looks more like issue with AP and WPS. Are You sure, that You're testing it on Your own AP, and haven't pissed someone by DoS, resulting in disabling WPS/enabling mac filtering/whatever?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Your log clearly indicate that Cleven execute it reaver-related parts OK, and reaver itself is also working. I may be wrong, but it looks more like issue with AP and WPS. Are You sure, that You're testing it on Your own AP, and haven't pissed someone by DoS, resulting in disabling WPS/enabling mac filtering/whatever?

/Estel
I have 4 routers myself (got them free with my previous internet providers) and borrowed the 5th as the other 4 does not have WPS so I am just getting use to it. (I am not one of the bad guys who likes to harm/damage someones network) I do also like from time to time to crack here or there a wireless just for fun but this is as far as I go. Hope everybody else does the same. (this is getting off topic sorry Saturn)

the reason I asked is that the pin above 12345670 does not look right to me.

Last edited by g0r; 2012-01-16 at 23:58.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to g0r For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by g0r View Post
All working perfect for me including aps with spaces but... i don't think reaver works for me as in the previous version was trying different pin nos. but now i am getting this:

Reaver v1.4 WiFi Protected Setup Attack Tool
Copyright (c) 2011, Tactical Network Solutions, Craig Heffner <cheffner@tacnetsol.com>

[+] Switching wlan0 to channel 1
[+] Waiting for beacon from 00:1F:1F:20:64:E4
[+] Associated with 00:1F:1F:20:64:E4 (ESSID: XXWireless)
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Trying pin 12345670

Probably I'v done something wrong so Q: do I have to compile reaver myself or cleven is doing it if found in /home/user/.reaver

also as far as I read john can do a brute force attack (speaking about WPA handshake) to reveal an up to 8 digit alfa/numeric key so can john be setup to reveal a 8 digit capital letters A to Z (the reason I am asking is that I tried do make a word file with crunch and the size I got was 1,750GB). If this is possible can be added to Cleven. I may be wrong so please correct me.

and last, I know probably is still on your to do list but I am going to remind you anyway about the hidden aps. Thank You.
I think you have either one of the smarta5s routers that switch channels or it is one of those that reaven doesn't work yet (?)

You are stuck to the first pin try (i.e. 12345670) and
Code 2 means Reaver hit a receive timeout.
Code 3 means it received an EAP failure packet.
Anyway, in the next version, I will remove providing the channel to reaver and force it to find it itself. From what I read it is best because it will then follow routers that switch channels.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Netopia router (hate them)

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia
N9(50) port plz :|

No spam pls?

// Edit

OK, just to make it more clear - do you have already injection-capable drivers for Your toy?...
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Originally Posted by jayarmartinez18 View Post
Hi saturn i would like to ask were can i get the dictionaries that WPA?
Check this link to get you started.

The Following User Says Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver