Originally Posted by tswindell View Post
It has HDMI, it has USB OTG.
How do you know?
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Only dead fish swim with the stream.

Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
Replace the name "Nokia ION" with "Nokia U".
And where did you got the micro-SIM part from?
Plastic.... hmm.. sort of, but not plastic at all..

edit: I mean, really. If you want to have an idea (not 100%) of how the consumer device looks like.
Take a look at this thing: http://conversations.nokia.com/2010/...ished-concept/

edit2: btw. good morning everyone.
How does the screen look. Is it sharper that the current iPhone? What's the resolution, I have heard many different things. Please tell us about the screen.

Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Educated guess? /me chuckles.

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Oulu, Finland
http://mynokiablog.com/2011/06/06/sp...ght-look-like/

aiwarikiaar says:
June 7, 2011 at 3:17 am

Hmmm…
1. Almost :-) Good try though :-)

2. No drawings or imagination can be compared to the real deal.

3. MicroSIM is the in-thing nowadays, no? ;-)

4. Portrait Qwerty is waaaaayyyyy better than anything Nokia ever produced. The best from nokia yet. Why? Because of the screen. It’s not flat…

5. The UX is also something Nokia never did before. Forget all those multi-layered Menu or Settings. This will redefine how human interact with devices.

6. Heavy users, tech-geek, dont worry… This will geek you out. lol!

Just… Wait!

Originally Posted by larux View Post
4. Portrait Qwerty is waaaaayyyyy better than anything Nokia ever produced. The best from nokia yet. Why? Because of the screen. It’s not flat…
How much time does it take for keyboard "drawing"?
How much time does it take for keyboard "erasure"?
How long the screen will it last?

Or perhaps it operates completely different?
I would expect curved touchscreen to have better accuracy, since small portion of finger touches the screen.

Last edited by momcilo; 2011-06-07 at 13:32.

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Athens Greece
Originally Posted by Koajwujwer123 View Post
viic : maybe , maybe no... it matters ?
guess what ????Chuck Norris working for Nokia Special Forces

Wait wait wait wait wait... Does nobody seem to be asking the question... No MicroSD?!?!?! Are you telling me this next-gen device will have NO possibility of memory expansion whatsoever?? Come onnnn, THAT is honestly a deal-breaker... Whichever phone I am getting to replace my N900, NEEDS to have a 64gb memory card in it! And MicroSIM...? Why it better have AT LEAST international 3G (Im hoping for 4G, so that i never ever need to remove the SIM). But honestly if no memory expansion and microSIM w/ limited frequencies = 100% pure deal breaker.
"Can you kiss me Nokia? Can you at least kiss me? Cuz I like to get kissed when I get f*#$ed!" lol

The Following User Says Thank You to IsaacDFP For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
Wait wait wait wait wait... Does nobody seem to be asking the question... No MicroSD?!?!?! Are you telling me this next-gen device will have NO possibility of memory expansion whatsoever?? Come onnnn, THAT is honestly a deal-breaker... Whichever phone I am getting to replace my N900, NEEDS to have a 64gb memory card in it! And MicroSIM...? Why it better have AT LEAST international 3G (Im hoping for 4G, so that i never ever need to remove the SIM). But honestly if no memory expansion and microSIM w/ limited frequencies = 100% pure deal breaker.
"Can you kiss me Nokia? Can you at least kiss me? Cuz I like to get kissed when I get f*#$ed!" lol
MicroSD can be dual-device both a smart card and memory device.

Check the Cartes exhibition and G&D.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
ehemmm.
you're missing a really important fact while whining about the lack of the microSD slot.
just read the posts before yours...

edit: and microSIM does not have any technical drawbacks (not talking about the physical incompatibility with your other phones of course).

Last edited by zehjotkah; 2011-06-07 at 13:41.

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland