Notices

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
hi, what is the difference between the tgalal version and the last cepi's version
can someone tell me ?
tgalal's 0.2.6 version is the original one which he was working on. It had only text chat.. without group chat, media transfer, profile update or other features.

the latest version is not "cepi's version" or "tgalal's version" or two different versions.

It is just the same one, but more tweaked and refined. Cepi, knobtviker and tgalal worked on all the latest versions and added more features, removed bugs, provided it to everyone and sissyville because they can't live without it, etc.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

The Following User Says Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by Jmdelal View Post
Hi Rabah_vip, I try these link but nothing happend!!!, can you help me again getting the code? I will appreciated, thanks
yes ,i can but give me your number in PM or in a post

The Following User Says Thank You to Rabah_vip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Argentina
Thanks +5491133257866

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
...maybe i should start harvesting this thread for valuable phone numbers posted by some very simple people; to be sold to spammers all over the globe.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
...maybe i should start harvesting this thread for valuable phone numbers posted by some very simple people; to be sold to spammers all over the globe.
I can almost foresee complaints of Identity thefts from page 634 onward.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

Sometimes, when I had a call Whazapp was closed and I had to restart it.... it's not ugent, but why does this happen?

Originally Posted by gronerth View Post
Try Bluestacks to get the code and put manually in your phone. Bluestacks is an emulator for Android.
Did this with same result ... Failed Server : Unknown reason . :-s

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Stockholm
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
Did this with same result ... Failed Server : Unknown reason . :-s
Have you tried rebooting the phone? I had the same issue and I think I solved it by either reinstalling the app and deleting .wazapp folder or simply by rebooting the phone.

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Big thanks to all wazapp developers! Nice to see that you guys keep fighting.
Keep up the awesome work.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Mexico
Originally Posted by Eem View Post
Yesterday I download Bluestacks and registered my phone, i received a new code and started using it, with the new release from devs (thanx) still have the "delete account..." message, I did it because I already have a code, but... sad story, now the "fail too many" message appears.

Time to sleep, lets see tomorrow =(

Edit:
By the way... does anybody know how to delete my whatsapp acount at bluestacks?, I've done it but when I try to add a new account it remember my number... I'm trying to have another code.
Finally it's working, had to uninstall bluestacks and install it again, register again my number, get the code and continue withs this code in wazapp. Thanks to the devs and everyone that help with solutions.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp