Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
it's been available on amazon.de for a while now. 3 colours and the optional black 64gb. It's not through a reseller as far as i could see and someone else who could speak german on here had a look too.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ London
Yeah 64GB, first time I've seen it direct from Amazon, no VAT from Germany!

The Following User Says Thank You to jah25 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Halifax
I just ordered one from a store in Malaysia called shopping dynamic they said they have the cyan 64gb and it is only $520. It sounded too good to be true but I have searched for any scam or bad dealing with them and cannot find any. If anyone has any information on how reputable or reliable they are let me know thanks. For those curious here is the link http://www.shoppingdynamic.com/index...&product_id=72

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ San Fran
Originally Posted by Maj3stic View Post
I just ordered one from a store in Malaysia called shopping dynamic they said they have the cyan 64gb and it is only $520. It sounded too good to be true but I have searched for any scam or bad dealing with them and cannot find any. If anyone has any information on how reputable or reliable they are let me know thanks. For those curious here is the link http://www.shoppingdynamic.com/index...&product_id=72
What payment method you used btw?

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Halifax
I used credit card, are you ordering from them as well?

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ San Fran
I used credit card, are you ordering from them as well?
No but I dont trust them, they had n9s available way before anyone and at a way too low a price.

... It sounded too good to be true
I tend to fall in the camp that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

but I have searched for any scam or bad dealing with them and cannot find any.
Usually a store with a good reputation should be searchable on the internet. My biggest red flags:

a) When it lists Apple products with a discount that is my first flag that that this is not true. Apple doesn't just sell it's products anywhere and especially not at a discount. Show me ANY legitimate location that does have a discount.

b) In the About Us they list manufacturers that are nowhere on the website

c) Surprisingly sparse list of products. Surprisingly they're hard to get popular and expensive products that are strangely cheaper than anywhere else I've seen online

d) Banner ad for a product that doesn't exist: http://www.shoppingdynamic.com/index...ory&path=18_46

Could be real, but my guess is that it's probably not.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geohsia For This Useful Post:
I don't think it is legit. The RRP in Malaysia for 64GB N9 is RM2088 (USD665) and this is also the street price. There are also no cyan 64GB N9 available yet. I would cancel the transaction with the credit card company if it is not too late.

The Following User Says Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
i just took delivery of n9 yesterday morning and i havent put it down since...... i think im in love with this ting lol.....will post pics of the cyan beauty when i get some time on the computer..... credit to ebay seller personal digital

Guys, I have a 64GB in black, but have always wanted to get it in cyan. Will it ever be released in 64GB? And... is the cyan much better?

Here's mine in black, and I can't say it ain't sexy

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perpetuus For This Useful Post:

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge