Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
Sorry because I disturbed your dreaming about making lots of money out of programming
If you weren't such an idiot I might find your jealousy more sad than disturbing. Make sure you shower before all your job interviews, you don't want a prospective employer to get a whiff of that wicked desperation you're wearing.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
If you weren't such an idiot I might find your jealousy more sad than disturbing. Make sure you shower before all your job interviews, you don't want a prospective employer to get a whiff of that wicked desperation you're wearing.
Look who is getting all huffed and puffed, little ex-NOKIA reject........cant code, but gets rich...oh well, the world is truly a strange place.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Look who is getting all huffed and puffed, little ex-NOKIA reject........cant code, but gets rich...oh well, the world is truly a strange place.
Oh cool, more jealousy. Actually, software bores me these days. A common response when you've had any form of success. I've now moved on to something much more challenging: Hardware.

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Maybe coding really means reinstalling Windows for friends for money to buy a bottle of soda. Having a lots of bottles of soda makes you a king, trust me.

Jealousy, how the hell can I be jealous of somebody who claims that he makes money out of programming, but doesn't specify what is he actually programming, and just keeps shouting that he is doing so well and we all are just jealous of his success.

My friend, the only one who is extremely butthurt is you, call your momma from upstairs with some painkillers, they can help you maybe!

Oh cool, more jealousy. Actually, software bores me these days. A common response when you've had any form of success. I've now moved on to something much more challenging: Hardware.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah [...still laughing hard...] ahahahahahhaha.

Man if you continue to reply I'm going to die of laughter.

Man if you continue to reply I'm going to die of laughter.
Promise?

Promise?

Why not, if you continue like this, maybe it will happen, go on...

I am waiting!

I am waiting!
Why not learn some math while you wait. Employers like coders that know math.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Oh Crapper, you are into hardware...bend over and let me show you some hardware...

Why not learn some math while you wait. Employers like coders that know math.

Well I don't really get your math jokes, you don't even know my math level, but who am I to judge a basement dueler.

Oh Crapper, you are into hardware...bend over and let me show you some hardware...
Lumia, my friend, that was so... GAY...

Last edited by TheoX; 2013-07-19 at 00:13. Reason: Forgot I've set my server with hotlink protection....

We have another winner! Congratulations, you've just won:

"Creepiest Phvcker of the Week"

TheoX has your prize waiting for you.