Notices

Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
I can't get it to run. May be because i'm still in PR1.2? wich firmware and game version have you?
pr1.3 w/ power kernel. Game version Brothers in Arms Hour of Heroes 1.0.7. On start up I did get a black screen but after waiting for a few seconds and just randomly tapping the screen i did get to the main menu screen to start the game.
Attached Images

Last edited by lfcobra; 2010-10-27 at 03:41. Reason: pics

Xplane 9.5.0 works flawlessly. I never knew crashing to my death in a ball of flames could be so much fun!
Attached Images

Last edited by lfcobra; 2010-10-27 at 03:53.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lfcobra For This Useful Post:
is there a thread where i can see the steps begginning from the very first thing i need to do to run this kind of games?

Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
Can the OP update the list please .

Thanks

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
List on thread is useless and is hard to keep updated, I updated http://wiki.maemo.org/Preenv

If anyone doesn't know how to update wiki or doesn't want to keep posting information here or PM me and I will update wiki.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Earthworm Jim tested and working

Edit: ok i'll add them to the wiki instead of posting, soz.

Last edited by porselinaheart; 2010-10-27 at 04:25.

Brothers in Arms 2 - Global Front v1.0.5 tested and runs. REQUIRES libsdl-net1.2. While the game runs it has graphical bugs, screen is squished vertically. And while i was able to navigate menus, i was unable to change control scheme, and was unable to move, look, or shoot when actually playing the game. So even though it runs i wouldnt exactly call it playable.
Attached Images

how to get these games, send me the link please and how to install them please and thank
i have tried xtem
apt-get install preenv
what's next help help

I had monopoly running fine last night. Then i saved my progress and went to sleep. This morning i tried to run it again and it just quits. error is segmented error or something like that.

Settlers v1.1.1 tested and works just fine. Started the first mission, built a few buildings. no problems as far as I can tell.
Attached Images

Tags
games, multi touch, palm pre, preenv, profile, reach page 250?, speed, yesssss