Notices

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Hey i am making an update with 3 themes. Each one depends on the temperature. I hope i wont' forget anything this time. The script should remove the slider automatically. Don't forget to reboot after running the script first time, in order to load new slider. Hey the update comes with the new slider!

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Beirut, Lebanon
[OFF TOPIC]

guys sorry for this, i am having a problem with the repos, yesterday i had the link to an alternative repos, but lost it, anyone by chance have it or can post it here? i've been looking for hours now, i donno why the hell i can't find it ...

sorry for the bother

thanks

Originally Posted by rjneid View Post
[OFF TOPIC]

guys sorry for this, i am having a problem with the repos, yesterday i had the link to an alternative repos, but lost it, anyone by chance have it or can post it here? i've been looking for hours now, i donno why the hell i can't find it ...

sorry for the bother

thanks
I actually don't know any

Posts: 302 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
The script says it can't cd into /home/user/imagemagick, however I can cd into as normal user and root when out of it :S

that's strange because it worked for me every instance,
are you sure you have a folder /home/user/imagemagick/ ?
And have you got the latest one?

Last edited by Alfred; 2011-04-28 at 19:42.

Yeah, it's there, i've removed that line as the script was already in that folder. I tried to touch some of the existing folders as a test and I get permission denied. Something isn't right D:

did you chmod 777 /home/user/imagemagick/* ??

Yeah, tried 0777, 0770, user:users just gives permission denied no matter what I do.

can you delete the folder? if yes, recopy it there and give all the files root privileges again. This is really strange. I aint a big pro of all this privileges thing, so i don't know what to do.
maybe chmod +x also???

I see some other usefull info on the yahoo web page. I'll try to pull that too, when i have more time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post: