Posts: 434 | Thanked: 990 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
"Event start 1600 GMT"..is this GMT+0?
Yep! GMT + 0

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

for those jetsetters that forget where they are

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Jolla, show some love and leak images of device ASAP.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
According to the Finnish wikipedia article on Jolla using google translate to English it says:

"Sailfish platform does not have access to the Google Play app store, because Sailfish does not comply with Google's Android devices to the technical requirements."

Also in case any of you want to watch previous Jolla videos again http://www.youtube.com/jollaofficial

aironeous: I bet Cyanogen Mod doesn't comply either, but you can get a Google store for it if you need it. Probably similar story will be with Sailfish. Though I personally don't care about the Android compat layer there (I hope it will be easily removable).

The Following User Says Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Isn't Helsinki GMT+2? According to Helsinki time the event starts at 18.00 live stream starts at 18.30

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
Isn't Helsinki GMT+2? According to Helsinki time the event starts at 18.00 live stream starts at 18.30
No and yes

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
According to the Finnish wikipedia article on Jolla using google translate to English it says:

"Sailfish platform does not have access to the Google Play app store, because Sailfish does not comply with Google's Android devices to the technical requirements."
This info is from 26.11.2012 news article. Meaning, that the info is very old. Also, in the same article Jolla states that they are working on the solutions. Therefore, I hope that 6 months after the news article was published, they have found a way to use Google App store or have and working alternative ready for further Jolla users...

The Following User Says Thank You to Silwer For This Useful Post:
I doubt jolla have a full integration with installation, unistallation via play, but if they do it would be very good for jolla and something that would average kebab Joe very happy.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
+3 (when summertime or 2 normaltime)
+2 in sweden(when summertime or 1 normaltime).

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-05-20 at 08:55.

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
+3 (it's summertime)
+2 in sweden.
Yes and yes

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-05-20 at 08:53.

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red