Active Topics

do you have the Ui open for hours in row? i dont think so, i dont know if its problem, and its a bit annoying that it moves sometimes thinking ive got a message/call when the clock moves

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ London, UK
ok i figured it out, had to change the blanco theme not base.. don't know why my phone sees it as default now

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by slansr View Post
I'm editing the file in
/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css
and definitely changing the right part I've double checked that and thats how i did it in the first place doing reboot afterwards and no change to the clock colour although the file has changed like i changed it.
The other thing is that i have in that folder (style) two more docs called the same only with .save at the end (.save and .save.1) when i try to edit them they have nothing in the colour section no f's or 0's changing that also didn't work. any ideas?
it's in blanco not base... Also you need to manually delete those save and sav1 files

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Tharna View Post
I just replaced the icons in /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/icons (icons-m-low-power-mode*.png are the ones used for the standby screen).

Cheers!

How to change LPM clock font? I'd like to have symbian C7 standby screen font...

Does this work?
font-face: $FONT_FAMILY_"FontName";

Where to put additional fonts?

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Nokialand
Originally Posted by Z3tor View Post
Cheers!

How to change LPM clock font? I'd like to have symbian C7 standby screen font...

Does this work?
font-face: $FONT_FAMILY_"FontName";

Where to put additional fonts?
1. Put your font to /usr/share/fonts
2. Check font name with system info app Configurations > Fonts (this)
3. Change font property in "LockScreen MLabelStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeClockLabel" by replacing $FONT_FAMILY with your font name. (e.g. font: "Digital-7" 10mm; )

The Following User Says Thank You to Tharna For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Thanks a bunch!

now all I need is this font. Any clue where to get it?

i have done this in a quick and dirty way...

first i downloaded some free outline fonts
the one i chose is "ReSiple". "Sci Fied Outline" may also look good.
i copied the font to /usr/share/fonts/

then modified "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css"

LockScreen MLabelStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeClockLabel {
font: $FONT_FAMILY_"ReSiple" 10mm;

after that i modified the most common icons that appear on the low power standby screen:
/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/icons/

icon-m-low-power-mode-email.png, icon-m-low-power-mode-missed-call.png, sms, chat ...

in gimp i selected the white inside with the magicwand tool. then i reduced the boarder by 1-2px and removed the left selection with "Del".

someone should redesign the icons with more time to make them look better. i think the problem is, that the lines are too thin and the oled displays only one of the subpixels..

I tried to change the font, must have made a typo, and now my N9 is in reboot limbo (until I kept the power button pressed for 10 secs, so now it's off)..

Any hints?

I managed to fix it by reflashing - unfortunately with the same 1.0 image that it already had, it refused the 1.1 image with the same description...

Anyway, messing with the .css file can render a phone inoperable, so be careful!!!

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Fail to see how messing w/a CSS file could possibly have caused such a serous issue.*
There must've been some other things your were doing at the same time???

*shouldn't have triggered anything to do with AEGIS, surely.