Active Topics

Originally Posted by Fötus View Post
Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HIGH-CAP-GOLD-...d=p3286.c0.m14

do not buy its a waste of money i have one, been too lazy to return it

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by Dima202 View Post
Mugen will probably be my choice for extended battery.
If anyone is still considering buying this, it seems their replacement cover does not have the magnet for triggering the camera.

I think this also affects the MicroSD slot, but I'm not sure.

Just something to watch out for.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Originally Posted by xomm View Post
If anyone is still considering buying this, it seems their replacement cover does not have the magnet for triggering the camera.

I think this also affects the MicroSD slot, but I'm not sure.

Just something to watch out for.
They are now sending a re-worked cover with the magnet and ON-OFF switch for the camera.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by philh View Post
They are now sending a re-worked cover with the magnet and ON-OFF switch for the camera.
Oh okay. Just making sure.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.