Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
It's no longer showing any of the same behavior. Dss is totally dead, and the IRQ counts look semi-sane (except for the wifi... that looks a little high still). Is it still exhibiting the drain problem?

It may in fact be an external cause, like a bad wifi router or bluetooth device pegging it. I once had a stale password in for a wifi router, and with the auto-connect attempts every 5 minutes or so it ate through half my battery in about 4 hours. Maybe something similar is happening?
When you say showing the same behavior, do you mean from my original post? This is the first time I've posted my powertop output.

And yeah, it's still draining like crazy I could check out the wifi stuff but since I've only connected it to my home router, I'm not really sure where that would come in to play. I do have a unusual setup where I use two routers with the same SSID and Encryption/Password ... could that possibly be causing the problem? Although my battery still drains the same when I'm away from home, as far as I can tell.

Tags
bada rox, battery, battery drain, uselessappz