I had to break out the winblows box to update. Both my mac and linux machines failed to run the update. Also it looks like the cool vista theme doesn't work. I miss the smaller font size already. Oh yea, 1:24am AKST.

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Italy
Originally Posted by thoughtfix View Post
I invite others to try to duplicate the browser rendering problems I was getting. Those were just weird.

Oh and you're welcome to try to slashdot, digg, Engadget/Gizmodo that post or this thread. Worth it to get the Skype/N800 exposure out there.
Still not checked browser problems (since I am at work, as told), only noticed that Adria messed up the side scrollbar.

I have problems installing my old apps, though, as I explained in another thread, and I too i noticed that the thumboard switcher appears to be less sensitive

I am really disappointed that there is no A2DP support or support yet for PAN bluetooth connections. 3G devices that offer up DUN are getting increasingly rare. While Flash 9 is a nice addition (I could care less about mobile Youtube, I use my N800 for serious stuff), Opera seems even flakier then ever.

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Italy
Originally Posted by maxilogan View Post
Still not checked browser problems (since I am at work, as told), only noticed that Adria messed up the side scrollbar.
Well, ok, did not get the problem you were talking about.

Same problem here, then.

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Apr 2006 @ Eureka, CA
Originally Posted by konttori View Post
I agree. Skype is great thing and thumb sensitivity seems a bit better as well. Those are nice things. OTOH, I don't see why that wasn't just an installable application.
It is - when I go to open skype it actually opens the application manager to download it. I am not online (with the n800), so I don't have Skype yet. Unless something is really screwed up on my install...

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2007 @ cleveland
can anyone say if there's bluetooth pan or a2dp?

No sadly there is not :-(

Oh, the new flash seems pretty unstable. Several of my bookmarked sites now cause OPera to exit after partially loading the page and spits out the error message "Internal error. Application 'Web' closed."

If I disable the flash plugin, I am able to browse the affected sites just fine. For an example, goto www.escapepod.org
Wait for the page to load and then try scrolling down the page and/or going in and out of fullscreen.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior?

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2007 @ cleveland
havent updated yet, but still no pan or a2dp? on a multimedia tool that advertises blutooth connectivity...very sad indeed, sad!