Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by cjp View Post
You have a lot of assumptions of how people feel and you list demands that everyone needs or wants.

The truth is though, that you might not have a clue as to what it is that the CSSU team is finding most difficult or in what form can MeeGo be most succesful. Many might also agree, that it isn't as simple as eiter having the CSSU or MeeGo De. I for one don't share that thought. I don't think that's a relevant question to raise in the first place.

So how about you lay off dictating what people feel and want, and just concentrate in thinking about what you want, and how you can best turn that around towards something constructive? giving suggestions over what would rock in MeeGo DE that would please you, as stskeeps suggested you do.

Most of what you say seems like a critique. I'd rather hear you say what it is that you would enjoy seeing, instead of guessing and claiming what I want.
Suggest you re-read my posts and you will see i am dictating nothing to nobody, merely asking where it is all going and what expectations are on any development.

If you understand "end user" it means a complete noob incapable of anything else than a flashable working image, THAT is not dictating it is stating facts.

Please consider your wording before replying to my posts ok.

The last update from Nokia was on the 25th August last year and now 7 months in to the future all we have is one struggle after another getting many people frustrated and that is clear looking at the posts on this forum.

Also please remember that some of us paid top price for what has turned out a disturbing failure in more ways than one.

Many have sold up and moved on due to the lack of support and useability of Maemo so i think someone has to start pushing before the N900 is outdated by the newer up to date on hardware mobile devices on the market now.

Asking for information on progress and future expectations is no way dictating.

What i would LOVE to see is simply a working flashable image of MeeGo not a developers platform, and as i have now 6 of these devices i think i have reason dont you?.