Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
@rainisto

Is it possible to disable "screensaver" ... Now i have to activate screen "time before time"... (i know, battery-saving etc, but who cares that?)

Thanks...
Well its doable to disable screensaver when live-f1 is on top, I'll put that feature on todo list for possible improvements.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Last edited by rainisto; 2012-05-24 at 04:32.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
v1.0.2 is now avail in ovi store.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Working well... No crashes.

It is challenging to read those color interval times.

I guess this can not be improved?

Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
Working well... No crashes.

It is challenging to read those color interval times.

I guess this can not be improved?
Well in theory the colors could be changed, but the current ncurses version is quite limited on what can be changed. I have a plan for QML rewrite, but with my current hectic timetables in work, it seems that I won't have time for that anytime soon.

Changed application to be free as ovi store didn't want to host it anymore. Download link in 1st post.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post: