Active Topics

Hello im from Portugal and loving my N900! maemo rock, you can view (after translation:P) my quick hands-on here blog.tiagus.com long live maemo!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godfader For This Useful Post:
Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Hi Everyone and Greetings from Vancouver,Canada.
Just registered and waiting for my n900 . I'm going to get it before new year I hope . In meanwhile , I'm planing to create and post some wallpapers for N900 users
Cheers.

Last edited by SR90; 2009-12-14 at 03:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to SR90 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Wolverhampton
Hello everyone, Receiving my N900 tomorrow from MPD ordered the 10th Dec. I have been a peeping tom on this site for over a month now and cant wait to push the N900 to its boundaries.

Just a bit about me I am a graphic designer by trade (Soon to be a Cisco Engineer) and been a mac user for over 15 years, I live in the UK in the West Midlands. I am also a keen photographer (Canon 500D) and a Gadget nut

Anyways, look forward to helping members out as much as i can. ; )

Peace!

The Following User Says Thank You to Missingbyte For This Useful Post:
Hej (= Hi)

I'm 4 days into my N900 experience. Got it from nokia.se as it is not in stores yet in Sweden.

On my PC I run Fedora Linux. I have Rock Boxed my iPod. I love working CLI-style and I do a lot of web dev stuff, mostly teaching.

I am "itpastorn" on Twitter, Google Wave and most other places. I blog at http://itpastorn.blogspot.com/ I participate in developing WaSP Interact http://interact.webstandards.org/ and have a site in Swedish at http://keryx.se

First things to set up on my N900 will be Google Calendar, Thunderbird contact sync (Funambol?) and to transfer all my Bruce Springsteen bootlegs to the device.

I would love an Evernote client (as well as the ability to send to it), a First Class Client[1] (we use it at my school) and one button voice memos.

I miss the tab key and the & sign on the keyboard :-(

Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!

1. http://www.firstclass.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to itpastorn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 110 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Moon
another aussie says hi
love my n900

The Following User Says Thank You to Croc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2009 @ W.Yorkshire
Hey all greetings from the sunny UK (west yorkshire)...yea right!
Yet to get my hands on a n900 but hoping so very soon. Had my nokia n82 for the last 19 months...luv the camera on it but time to look to the future

The Following User Says Thank You to NocturnEll For This Useful Post:
Hi, had my N900 for about 2 weeks and i'm loving it
Over here all the way from symbian-freak as i've been dedicated to symbian for years, thought it was best for a wee change though.
This websites been very useful so far, hope it continues.

The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewG For This Useful Post:
Hi everyone, i have been a s60 user but after checking out the n900 i want it badly, however i wanted to know, before i get one, that i have never used linux and i was wondering if i will still enjoy using the n900.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tosa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Tosa View Post
Hi everyone, i have been a s60 user but after checking out the n900 i want it badly, however i wanted to know, before i get one, that i have never used linux and i was wondering if i will still enjoy using the n900.
I've never used linux before the N900 either! I haven't found any difficulties in getting used to it, only thing that goes over my head atm is the modding lol

Lol, thanks AndrewG. I have been reading a lot here and i came across a lot of command lines and got a bit worried as i planned to get the n900. Im in south africa so i have to import as i cant wait for the 2nd half of next year and just wanted to make sure i wouldnt regret the purchase after going through all the trouble.

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org