I don't have the skills to do it myself but how about a battery indicator that uses the little faces from the Doom game? As his health deterioriates, his face looks worse.

That would be a cool battery indicator.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ ZAgreb,Croatia
Can anyone can help me and tell me hot to put FM TRANSMITTER shortcut on drop in desktop menu ? Or just on desktop ??

Thx

Posts: 1,090 | Thanked: 476 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ingolstadt, Germany
Originally Posted by rincic83 View Post
Can anyone can help me and tell me hot to put FM TRANSMITTER shortcut on drop in desktop menu ? Or just on desktop ??

Thx
you have to install "Simple FMTX desktop widget" via-appmanager.
after installation the widget is available over the "add widget" button in the desktop-menu

The Following User Says Thank You to b666m For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by b666m View Post
you have to install "Simple FMTX desktop widget" via-appmanager.
after installation the widget is available over the "add widget" button in the desktop-menu
Thy mate, I just install it It is really nice, and it has automatic ''boost'' so I dont need to click boost every time too I will try tomorrow in car

Originally Posted by rincic83 View Post
Thy mate, I just install it It is really nice, and it has automatic ''boost'' so I dont need to click boost every time too I will try tomorrow in car
it has only "automatic boost" if you have installed the "fm boost" app

The Following User Says Thank You to b666m For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by b666m View Post
it has only "automatic boost" if you have installed the "fm boost" app
I have install fm boost app when I got phone, without it fm transmitter work like,,hmm,,, like crap
And I must plug it in charger, then put transmitter on and then fm boost, so after that the sound is nice I will see how it will work with that ''Transmit off/on'' shortcut

Originally Posted by Waykokid View Post
I don't have the skills to do it myself but how about a battery indicator that uses the little faces from the Doom game? As his health deterioriates, his face looks worse.

Nice idea. Might be difficult to do due to pixel limitation... Dunno?

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
Originally Posted by Waykokid View Post

Nice idea. Might be difficult to do due to pixel limitation... Dunno?
anyone got those images cos i couldnt find them

Is there a program where i can look into the root folder like a file manager and just edit files from there rather than through the Xterminal? You can't see it through USB connect with your PC either...which kind of suck.

Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
Is there a program where i can look into the root folder like a file manager and just edit files from there rather than through the Xterminal? You can't see it through USB connect with your PC either...which kind of suck.
you can set up a SSH connection for showing the filesystem over the network (wifi and/or usb).

then there is mc (midnight commander) and another file manager app which is mentioned in this thread a few times but i don't remember the name. (won't search for it because mc should be the better solution ^^)

Tags
maemo mods, mods thread