Active Topics

Hi Guys,

I need a little help. I am trying to build the latest Sailfish OS (3.1.0.12) with CM12.1 base for Nexus 5 (I need CM12.1 because of aliendalvik) and I stuck at step '5.1 Checking out CyanogenMod Source' in the HADK Document version 3.0.1.0.

The document says:
run the command:
Code:
repo init -u git://github.com/mer-hybris/android.git -b hybris-12.1
When I run this I get the error "Can't check signature: public key not found":

repo init -u git://github.com/mer-hybris/android.git -b hybris-12.1

Get https://gerrit.googlesource.com/git-repo/clone.bundle
Get https://gerrit.googlesource.com/git-repo
remote: Counting objects: 2, done
remote: Finding sources: 100% (46/46)
remote: Total 46 (delta 9), reused 46 (delta 9)
Unpacking objects: 100% (46/46), done.
From https://gerrit.googlesource.com/git-repo
3069be2..60fdc5c master -> origin/master
745be2e..46702ed stable -> origin/stable
* [new tag] v1.13.5 -> v1.13.5
* [new tag] v1.13.5.1 -> v1.13.5.1

object 46702eddc7b5f38391e121e47f0ab4dbd6fbdf58
type commit
tag v1.13.5.1
tagger Mike Frysinger <vapier@google.com> 1567182574 -0400

repo 1.13.5.1

gpg: Signature made Fri Aug 30 16:29:34 2019 UTC
gpg: using DSA key 16530D5E920F5C65
gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found

fatal: cloning the git-repo repository failed, will remove '.repo/repo'"

Can someone who familiar with the build creation let me know what's wrong and how I can workaround it, please?
Thank you!

Last edited by edp17; 2019-10-03 at 10:46.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Nov 2018 @ Seoul Korea
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
Hi, yes i had to update the libhybris package, because it was broken in 3.1.

Those packages are untested at the moment.

As I said, I'm using the Nexis 5 in the weekends and holidays.
So my review was delayed.
It's mostly good working and thank you for mautz.
I hope to will be improved some performances in the Sailfish OS as soon as posiible for the battery life, the more fast and stable internet browser and the stable contacts.
For the referrences, the video fuction is possible recording but the saving is impossible and locked camera apps.

Last edited by runwithcow; 2019-09-23 at 03:02.

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
@edp17

Since Cyanogenmod doesn't exist anymore, maybe the cm12.1 sources are not available anymore?

The Following User Says Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
@edp17

Since Cyanogenmod doesn't exist anymore, maybe the cm12.1 sources are not available anymore?
Can you advise where from I can download?

(Sorry about the same post three times. When I typed first, it didn't appear. I thought lost, so I typed it again. Then few weeks later as it still was nowhere I typed again. Interesting though that the admin let all three through with the same content. )

Huh, finally my posts appears immediately.

I have another question. I am using aliendalvik (1.0.46) on my Sailfish (2.0.4.13) with CM12.1 base. Almost all apps I need works fine but none of them can use the camera. When I open up Whatsapp and try to make a video call, it says the camera is used somewhere else. I checked the config files in the /opt/alien but didn't find any obvious that restricts the camera usage for android apps. Have any one of you came across with this issue and if yes what was the solution?

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Aug 2019 @ France
Originally Posted by edp17 View Post
Huh, finally my posts appears immediately.

I have another question. I am using aliendalvik (1.0.46) on my Sailfish (2.0.4.13) with CM12.1 base. Almost all apps I need works fine but none of them can use the camera. When I open up Whatsapp and try to make a video call, it says the camera is used somewhere else. I checked the config files in the /opt/alien but didn't find any obvious that restricts the camera usage for android apps. Have any one of you came across with this issue and if yes what was the solution?
If I remember correctly, video never worked on Nexus 5. (it's listed in "things that don't work" in the 1st page.)

The Following User Says Thank You to speyside For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by speyside View Post
If I remember correctly, video never worked on Nexus 5. (it's listed in "things that don't work" in the 1st page.)
What you are referring to is about the 'video recording'.
My question was about using the camera. The apps don't even start the camera. They cannot access because the camera is used by another app or service (however nothing else is using that).
I don't want to record video, just would like to make some pictures or at least see the camera view on the display. :-) (Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier.)

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Can you advise where from I can download?

(Sorry about the same post three times. When I typed first, it didn't appear. I thought lost, so I typed it again. Then few weeks later as it still was nowhere I typed again. Interesting though that the admin let all three through with the same content. )
Sorry, eveything is still there. Did you try repo with the --no-repo-verify option?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Sorry, eveything is still there. Did you try repo with the --no-repo-verify option?
Well, I haven't tried that because I was unaware of but I will try on (hopefully) the next weekend. Thank you.

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
What you are referring to is about the 'video recording'.
My question was about using the camera. The apps don't even start the camera. They cannot access because the camera is used by another app or service (however nothing else is using that).
I don't want to record video, just would like to make some pictures or at least see the camera view on the display. :-) (Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier.)
Video recording actually works on my Nexus with same version of Sailfish + AD. However, camera never worked with android apps. With SFDroid instead, camera was working but android apps where much less easy to use.

The Following User Says Thank You to claustn For This Useful Post: