Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Tokyo, Japan
I wish I could press "thanks" twice, really great work IzzehO. Mario Kart 64 is now runing pretty well, even with cpu just at 850MHZ. :-)
Thanks for your great work.

Originally Posted by Fötus View Post
I wish I could press "thanks" twice, really great work IzzehO. Mario Kart 64 is now runing pretty well, even with cpu just at 850MHZ. :-)
Thanks for your great work.
Javispedro is the guy to thank... he's the one with the brains whose actually done all the work.

Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post
Javispedro is the guy to thank... he's the one with the brains whose actually done all the work.
Ok so also many thanks to Javispedro!

So to be clear Izzeho, now there is a new version of the emu in the repos with a gui that u can easily select roms with but its is very unstable and glitchy?

and also now theres a custom config that can work with the normal xterminal version of the emu and provide some better performance?

some people have been complaining that since installing the custom config things are messed because of thh 2d or something like that? is this true izzeho?

also since when did we have save states? i thought just recently got normal save packs working? how do you do freeze state and restore state now?

thanks izz

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Darthluda who the f do you think you are Izzeh0 has put alot of time into this same as the other guy and your complaing that **** dont work gtfo

Originally Posted by Nemesis82 View Post

This is my idea...
Mapping the same x axis on two different buttons you can obtain diagonal pressing two of them in a simply way
I second this idea...

The Following User Says Thank You to SavageD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by yodawg View Post
So to be clear Izzeho, now there is a new version of the emu in the repos with a gui that u can easily select roms with but its is very unstable and glitchy?

and also now theres a custom config that can work with the normal xterminal version of the emu and provide some better performance?

some people have been complaining that since installing the custom config things are messed because of thh 2d or something like that? is this true izzeho?

also since when did we have save states? i thought just recently got normal save packs working? how do you do freeze state and restore state now?

thanks izz
We don't have save states. Also the GUI version is exactly the same as the xterm version. The custom configs will work for both. That said if you want command line version just add --nogui to and run mupen64plus as you did before... nothing else has changed.

The custom config simply disables framebuffer and adds custom controls in there.. its really nothing different to what most of you can change yourself.

The Following User Says Thank You to IzzehO For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DarthLuda View Post
It's getting worse and worse...
The list of new problems gets longer the more I am testing the Extras-Devel version. Check this:

-Half the games doesn't start at all due to the "SIGSEV signal" issue that was mentioned before
-Game speed decreased a bit (possibly because improved 2D visibilty)
-All my Save States are gone (why didn't you mention it, IzzehO? )
-Plus: Saving's not possible at all! Neither with the "Save State" Option nor automatically (for example, after getting the first Star in Super Mario and exiting, everything's deleted after restarting)

What now, IzzehO???
Can you please upload the original blight_input. conf as well as the gles2n64.conf and the mupen64plus.conf? Thanks!
1st off izzehO has done loads its in dev so its gonna have few probs geta grip!

i do have the 1st issue tho... that signev thing! cant play mario kart

shud of stayed with xterm version. ah well all good fun.

any idea what i cud of done wrong?

cheers

Originally Posted by Azzhanlon2004 View Post
1st off izzehO has done loads its in dev so its gonna have few probs geta grip!

i do have the 1st issue tho... that signev thing! cant play mario kart

shud of stayed with xterm version. ah well all good fun.

any idea what i cud of done wrong?

cheers
I had the same problem. My PAL version didn't work, but a NTSC version from a friend of mine works just great.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Kiel, Germany
Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
Darthluda who the f do you think you are Izzeh0 has put alot of time into this same as the other guy and your complaing that **** dont work gtfo
you know...just... shut up. you're embarassing.
lucas777 is the best example for stupid people who don't know the difference between complaining and reporting bugs and problems to help developers..

solved the problems i mentioned before. i recommend everyone with costum config who wants to update to delete the entire mupen64plus folder. then just install the new version.

Last edited by DarthLuda; 2010-07-11 at 17:48.

Tags
emulator, games, mupen64plus, nintendo, nintendo64