http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jolla-Tabl...AAAOSwvFZW7-Kv

Starting price £499 - no bids Buy it Now price £999

A rare piece: Jolla Tablet 32 GB
Unopened package. Receipt included.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by zenecho View Post
..and so it begins
It begins?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Cancel the eastern vacations for Jolla and fix your refund today so people can order an Ubuntu tablet on Monday. or atleast give the supporters choices to use the money today.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-03-24 at 07:43.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by zenecho View Post
..and so it begins

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jolla-Tabl...AAAOSwvFZW7-Kv

Starting price £499 - no bids Buy it Now price £999

A rare piece: Jolla Tablet 32 GB
Unopened package. Receipt included.
I just checked the link. Maybe what's rarer is anyone that's willing pay that price. Zero bids so far!

EDIT: One more thing. Seeing such consumer wisdom is renewing my faith in humanity...

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
I just checked the link. Maybe what's rarer is anyone that's willing pay that price. Zero bids so far!

EDIT: One more thing. Seeing such consumer wisdom is renewing my faith in humanity...
They have relisted it with a more reasonable starting bid of £299 + P&P, but there's still some markup there.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/222063716937?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
They have relisted it with a more reasonable starting bid of £299 + P&P, but there's still some markup there.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/222063716937?
A huge part of me doesn't blame him. During the Christmas holidays, I was presented with the chance to sell an extra Apple Pencil that I had acquired and was in very short supply.

They normally sold for $99 USD, it sold for $180 USD in the end.

I'm quite sure at £299, it might very well sell to a true fan whereas the prior price was sheer gouging.

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
A huge part of me doesn't blame him. During the Christmas holidays, I was presented with the chance to sell an extra Apple Pencil that I had acquired and was in very short supply.

They normally sold for $99 USD, it sold for $180 USD in the end.

I'm quite sure at £299, it might very well sell to a true fan whereas the prior price was sheer gouging.
I have no doubt it will be sold with a similar or higher final price, I was quite attempted myself. Still cheaper than a highend phone (even cheaper than the newest small iProduct)

Feel a bit like circulation of N950 a few years ago. The question for me is was it really worth the extra amount...

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
I have no doubt it will be sold with a similar or higher final price, I was quite attempted myself. Still cheaper than a highend phone (even cheaper than the newest small iProduct)

Feel a bit like circulation of N950 a few years ago. The question for me is was it really worth the extra amount...
Not quite as bad for me. Not getting n950, with all the build up and what followed really was devastating...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
The question for me is was it really worth the extra amount...
I believe this is a valid question for all. But we definitely agree 100%.

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
It would have to be. If it was a Windows tablet it'd be about £30-100 max and arguably they're more useful, sadly.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund