Active Topics

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
The default pass is 12345, it's explained in PDF/WIKI and in the tweak itself...
alright thank you, I searched both the wiki and pdf, by searching password with the find tool didnt see it.

I'm having a problem with T

HTML Code:
TSystem UI ChangerYou can use only ONE of them, DON'T mix them !Options:1. Unrestricted MT-Toggles2. Status Menu Extensions3. Coderus Unrestricted System UIChoose from 1 to 3: 1Unrestricted MT-TogglesThis tweak ONLY for users that have  INCEPTIONor Open mode  installed !!!Do you sure you want to continue? For Exit just press Enter.1. YES !!!, I have Inception2. YES !!!, I have Open mode3. Password changer for HackyBrightness applet4. Rearrange status menu plugins5. Logout quick status updaterChoose from 1 to 5: 1This tweak will install/uninstall unrestricted-system-ui & MT-TogglesIt can cause Reboot-loop. If you don't want tocontinue, just press Enter for Exit.Options:1. INSTALL (Coderus toggles)2. UNINSTALL (Coderus toggles)3. INSTALL (MohammadAG toggles)4. UNINSTALL (MohammadAG toggles)Choose from 1 to 4: 3Toggles installer...Type the numbers that you want separated by one space and press ENTER. (ex: 2 3 6... Enter)Before installation of toggles you need install unrestricted-system-ui & MT-Toggles platformOptions:0. INSTALL unrestricted-system-ui & MT-Togglesplatform !!!1. ALL toggles2. PSM-toggle3. Flightmode4. Bluetooth5. Flashlight6. Quick-status-updater7. System-ui-presenceX8. Hacky Brightness applet9. Orientation lock10. Music control11. Battery percentageChoose the numbers: 1Do not continue unless you fully trust the package you are about to install.Password for 'root':Package psm-toggle has package signature (origin 'com.nokia.maemo/local')(Reading database ... 104041 files and directories currently installed.)Preparing to replace psm-toggle 0.0.2 (using /var/tmp/inception/pkg_X5FaLk) ...Unpacking replacement psm-toggle ...aegis-installing psm-toggle (from 'com.nokia.maemo/local')dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of psm-toggle: psm-toggle depends on mt-toggles; however:  Package mt-toggles is not installed.dpkg: error processing psm-toggle (--install): dependency problems - leaving unconfiguredProcessing triggers for applauncherd-launcher ...Errors were encountered while processing: psm-toggleincept: Installation failed (1)Do not continue unless you fully trust the package you are about to install.Password for 'root':Package flightmode-toggle has package signature (origin 'com.nokia.maemo/local')(Reading database ... 104039 files and directories currently installed.)Preparing to replace flightmode-toggle 0.0.2 (using /var/tmp/inception/pkg_QbNRnq) ...Unpacking replacement flightmode-toggle ...aegis-installing flightmode-toggle (from 'com.nokia.maemo/local')dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of flightmode-toggle: flightmode-toggle depends on mt-toggles; however:  Package mt-toggles is not installed.dpkg: error processing flightmode-toggle (--install): dependency problems - leaving unconfiguredProcessing triggers for applauncherd-launcher ...Errors were encountered while processing: flightmode-toggleincept: Installation failed (1)Aegis rejecting orientation-lock-toggle_0.3-1_armel.deb: package 'orientation-lock-toggle' origin cannot be determined  -- signature check failedAegis rejecting flashlight-toggle_0.3-1_armel.deb: package 'flashlight-toggle' origin cannot be determined  -- signature check failedAegis rejecting bluetooth-toggle_0.3-1_armel.deb: package 'bluetooth-toggle' origin cannot bedetermined  -- signature check failedaegis aborting dpkg -- all listed package files rejectedCompilation failed in require.Aegis rejecting libkqoauth_0.97.0_armel.deb: package 'libkqoauth' origin cannot be determined -- signature check failed(Reading database ... 104037 files and directories currently installed.)Preparing to replace quick-status-updater 0.2-2 (using quick-status-updater_0.2-2_armel.deb) ...Unpacking replacement quick-status-updater ...Preparing to replace system-ui-presencex 0.0.1(using system-ui-presencex_0.0.1_armel.deb) ...Unpacking replacement system-ui-presencex ...Restarting xsession/sysuid, dont' panic ;)xsession/sysuid start/running, process 2563Preparing to replace system-ui-music-controls 0.2 (using system-ui-music-controls_0.2_armel.deb) ...Unpacking replacement system-ui-music-controls...Restarting system-ui...doneaegis-installing quick-status-updater (from '')aegis-installing system-ui-presencex (from '')aegis-installing system-ui-music-controls (from '')aegis-installing system-ui-hackybrightness-control (from '')file /var/lib/dpkg/tmp.ci/digsigsums cannot beopenedNo digsigsums filePreparing to replace system-ui-hackybrightness-control 0.0.3 (using system-ui-hackybrightness-control_0.0.3_armel_unhacky.deb) ...Package system-ui-hackybrightness-control: File '/var/lib/dpkg/info/system-ui-hackybrightness-control.postinst' not in digsigsums -- warningPackage system-ui-hackybrightness-control: File '/var/lib/dpkg/info/system-ui-hackybrightness-control.postrm' not in digsigsums -- warningUnpacking replacement system-ui-hackybrightness-control ...Package system-ui-hackybrightness-control: File '/opt/hackybrightness/hackybrightness.sh' notin digsigsums -- warningPackage system-ui-hackybrightness-control: File '/usr/lib/meegotouch/applicationextensions/libstatusindicatormenu-hackybrightness.so' not indigsigsums -- warningxsession/sysuid start/running, process 2732No digsigsums filedpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of quick-status-updater: quick-status-updater depends on libkqoauth; however:  Package libkqoauth is not installed. quick-status-updater depends on unrestricted-system-ui; however:  Package unrestricted-system-ui is not installed.dpkg: error processing quick-status-updater (--install): dependency problems - leaving unconfigureddpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of system-ui-presencex: system-ui-presencex depends on unrestricted-system-ui; however:  Package unrestricted-system-ui is not installed.dpkg: error processing system-ui-presencex (--install): dependency problems - leaving unconfigureddpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of system-ui-music-controls: system-ui-music-controls depends on unrestricted-system-ui; however:  Package unrestricted-system-ui is not installed.dpkg: error processing system-ui-music-controls (--install): dependency problems - leaving unconfigureddpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of system-ui-hackybrightness-control: system-ui-hackybrightness-control depends on unrestricted-system-ui; however:  Package unrestricted-system-ui is not installed.dpkg: error processing system-ui-hackybrightness-control (--install): dependency problems - leaving unconfiguredProcessing triggers for applauncherd-launcher ...Errors were encountered while processing: quick-status-updater system-ui-presencex system-ui-music-controls system-ui-hackybrightness-controlEnter your ROOT password: rootmeDONE! Your password changed successfully.DONE! ALL MT-Toggles installed successfully.Wait! Restarting status bar...xsession/sysuid start/running, process 2883Thanks for using my script !Schturman
i have both inception and open mode.

Last edited by unoace; 2013-02-01 at 02:35.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
unoace,

Use code tags when posting logs; seriously that wall of text is expected to be read???

Anyway you didn't install system-ui first and installed everything else; read the logs it clearly says dependency issue. T-3-0 is system-ui so do that first...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Sorry About that

I Thought I Had System u.i when I Try to Install I get this
HTML Code:
 # apt-get install wget
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
wget is already the newest version.
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
  bluetooth-toggle: Depends: mt-toggles (>= 0.0.2) but it is not going to be installed
  cellular-toggle: Depends: mt-toggles (>= 0.0.2) but it is not going to be installed
  flashlight-toggle: Depends: mt-toggles (>= 0.0.2) but it is not going to be installed
  flightmode-toggle: Depends: mt-toggles but it is not going to be installed
  psm-toggle: Depends: mt-toggles but it is not going to be installed
  quick-status-updater: Depends: libkqoauth but it is not going to be installed
                        Depends: unrestricted-system-ui but it is not installable
  system-ui-hackybrightness-control: Depends: unrestricted-system-ui but it is not installable
  system-ui-music-controls: Depends: unrestricted-system-ui but it is not installable
  system-ui-presencex: Depends: unrestricted-system-ui but it is not installable
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
~ # wget http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/public/Ha
rmattan/system-ui_1.3.2-1+0m8_armel.deb -O syst
em-ui_1.3.2-1+0m8_armel.deb
--21:43:28--  http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/public/Harmattan/system-ui_1.3.2-1+0m8_armel.deb
           => `system-ui_1.3.2-1+0m8_armel.deb'
Resolving mohammadag.xceleo.org... 69.163.135.251
Connecting to mohammadag.xceleo.org|69.163.135.251|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
21:43:28 ERROR 404: Not Found.
i still see my yahoo and google icons in the status bar. but i dont have neither 1 2 or 3.

how to install 3?

Last edited by unoace; 2013-02-01 at 03:49.

MAG's site is down so please use N9QTweak to install system-ui instead

ok i installed all toggles.

to get system-ui from qtweak i use t?

Originally Posted by unoace View Post
ok i installed all toggles.

to get system-ui from qtweak i use t?
Tweak T itself has system-ui... Could you explain do you want to installl T-1, T-2 or T-3?

t-3

Coderus Unrestricted System UI

t-3

Coderus Unrestricted System UI
So do T-3-1-1/3-0

the 1/3 means inception uses 1 while if you are in open mode you input 3...

ah i wanted all applets though

ah i wanted all applets though
That is to install the unrestricted-system-ui; now you can install all applets or whatever; without unrestricted-system-ui how do you install anything?

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh