Notices

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by jamiefuller View Post
Sorry, I know its not helpful but this my most favorite thread ever!
same here my friend same here, Im literally rofling. OMFG

very interesting post.

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ United Kingdon
Originally Posted by nonekh View Post
hello
i want program to enter my e-mail on the msn but i don't want Amsn or fring they are very bad i want suck as nimbuzz

i waiting you ...
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about but guess you want an alternative to MSN? Try Pidgin. Much better in my opinion and im sure it doesnt 'suck as nimbuzz' as much.

Pidgin is awesome, i prefer it to msn lmao.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Trying to stay constructive...

If you prefer to use the standard Conversations program, install the Extra Protocols (http://maemo.org/downloads/product/M...t-plugin-haze/), which will allow you to use MSN in Conversations.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

thank you
but can i use cam in msn such as skype ?

The Following User Says Thank You to nonekh For This Useful Post:
No, there is no support for the Front Camera for video chatting in any application yet.

There are rumors of this coming in PR1.2, but, as with all rumors, never trust them.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Originally Posted by xomm View Post
No, there is no support for the Front Camera for video chatting in any application yet.

There are rumors of this coming in PR1.2, but, as with all rumors, never trust them.
Well there is..

GTalk (initate the call from a PC and answer on your N900).

and

aMSN, it had MSN web-cam support, but it was a little buggy.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Well there is..

GTalk (initate the call from a PC and answer on your N900).

and

aMSN, it had MSN web-cam support, but it was a little buggy.
Hmm. Never used Video Chat in GTalk or MSN, so I didn't know.

Nice point though.

thank you .....

Tags
aim, client, facebook, fremantle, fring, googletalk, haze, icq, implementing msn, instant message, instant messaging, jabber, maemo, maemo 5, msn, pidgin, purple, sametime, skype, telepathy, y!m, yahoo