someone call shopblt and see if they received the n900s. The shipment was supposed to arrive 10-22

Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
My mum has said that i'm not allowed to play in this thread anymore until some of you guys are more growed up.

posted by Nicky Age 36 (and a half)

HAHA!

Great action from mommy!

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by Nitchers View Post
My mum has said that i'm not allowed to play in this thread anymore until some of you guys are more growed up.

posted by Nicky Age 36 (and a half)
If what you mean is that this thread is in need of some moderation, I agree.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Originally Posted by shaun132 View Post
someone call shopblt and see if they received the n900s. The shipment was supposed to arrive 10-22
nope not yet just called.

Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
Amazon is quite larger than Newegg. They might not generally yank their prices up, but that's not the point, the fact is it's in the fine print, so it can happen... As far as the date, I know about that , I wasn't asking when it's going to be released, I was simply responding to the few people who were saying when they called the companies they ordered from they were told the first batch would be tomorrow..err today actually. I love Newegg and especially the price, but dislike the restocking fee and no price guarantee. Guess we'll find out later today if the phones are indeed shipping out.
Haha, I would just like to say I called it! (first or second week of November). And true, it is in fine print, but my point was more as to how Newegg generally does things. As we all know often companies just have lines in there for lawyer reasons and to protect themselves. And yes Amazon is quite larger than Newegg, but Newegg is still big enough to get priority shipments over say other 3rd parties.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Haha, I would just like to say I called it! (first or second week of November). And true, it is in fine print, but my point was more as to how Newegg generally does things. As we all know often companies just have lines in there for lawyer reasons and to protect themselves. And yes Amazon is quite larger than Newegg, but Newegg is still big enough to get priority shipments over say other 3rd parties.
newegg didnt post their shipping dates till last week and they have not changed dates (nov 14th) so it seems they are the only ones to trust atm

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
TRUST NO ONE. Gives me more time to debate how the hell I'm going to get this phone. Why does the world hate Canada? We're so nice to all of you.

Originally Posted by Alex Atkin UK View Post
Should they give me something for selling my current smartphone to make sure I had enough money mid-October?

I really do not see how that could work as there would always be someone left saying "hey, I did xxxx on the condition I would get the phone on yyyy".
I'm actually on the opposite side of things. I'm GLAD the N900 has been delayed. I was iffy on it anyway. Only preordered it on an impulse because I got a sweet deal when the promo codes were working.

This delay gives me more time to think it through. My N95 is still going ok but I want an upgrade. The Droid might turn out to be a better deal. Also, any rumour from HTC about an impending 1GHz android device will make me cancel my preorder faster than you can say maemo.

*runs and hides behind couch after blasphemy*

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by vdx29 View Post
Also, any rumour from HTC about an impending 1GHz android device will make me cancel my preorder faster than you can say maemo.
A 1ghz turd is still a turd.

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda