Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
This is really the only thread I come to read on TMO these days (due to lack of N900) - as it looks forward towards the future of Maemo and this excites me.

Can I please kindly request that constant complaints and bickering between who said what first, etc be taken elsewhere. If its about the N9 - and something that the community needs to see please share. I am not a mod an certainty cannot enforce what people post.

I'd prefer to see more comments from those who have an N950, those who are finding more info about release dates/app developments etc and possible pricing.

Not unreasonable?

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to afaq For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
^ +Infinity!!!

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Why are people so damm touchy? it is only a mobile phone for gods sake, can we not have a bit of humor whilst we await the outcome?.

Never in my life have i seen grown up people go on like a bunch of kids, for gawds sake relax will you all you would think the world is coming to an end the way some of you lot are.

Listen up you lot (as the yank sergeant would say).....RELAX !!!! stop being sooo dammmm serious

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Aw gosh, golly, & shucks guys...

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
As this thread is well beyond salvation, I have a complaint to file: The damn ignore_user function is definitely not doing enough for me. It still leaves traces of *************** in quotes, and actively reminds of the blocked ones by leaving their names in the thread.

Not that I'd have any blocked ones in THIS thread... Right?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandibela For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=EdHBFsy930A#!
its all over N9 and symbian belle from now on .World's first car-mode application by nokia ,i hate nokia but this is something i couldnt resist to say ! enjoy !

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
But I can understand that owner of some other Nokia devices like the N96, N73 and N97 would not share that sentiment.
U left out the E71....

The Following User Says Thank You to scapegoat845 For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
HA

The N9 will rule the world, at least the rest of this year -and far into the next year. Reason : Nokia late again (bait)

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokias_first...-news-3126.php

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
We simply dont want WP7 ,We want meego / meego apps so that they can be ported easily to N900 ,hehe ( between i really meant it )

Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
HA

The N9 will rule the world, at least the rest of this year -and far into the next year. Reason : Nokia late again (bait)

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokias_first...-news-3126.php
you mean ~50 days by rest of this year right...

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????