Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
How do you know they weren't a Hugh success? Noone would know know how TMO and the world would look without it. It might saved your day. Show some respect for the unknown!
Huge success. No one. Subtract one know from "know know how".

Your English is deplorable. Just like this thread.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Huge success. No one. Subtract one know from "know know how".

Your English is deplorable. Just like this thread.

Lol, I've always wanted to fix his English but I thought it was rude... Heheh

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Lol, I've always wanted to fix his English but I thought it was rude... Heheh
Please fix it! It's never rude. It's how you say it/point it out that can be rude.

There are always great ways to do it. It often how you say that is important.

Otherwise we moving in circles without improvments.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Please fix it! It's never rude. It's how you say it/point it out that can be rude.

There are always great ways to do it. It often how you say that is important.

Otherwise we moving in circles without improvments.

Hahahah, okay, let's make a deal. I will fix each sentence that you write in the following post. Starting from now
we ___ moving in circles.
the __ should be are

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Hahahah, okay, let's make a deal. I will fix each sentence that you write in the following post. Starting from now
we ___ moving in circles.
the __ should be are
Thank you. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm simply skipping a few characters and words here and there to provide my message faster. It's also happens that I make up my own words to get to the end faster and change the words around in a sentence. Yoda-Style.

I'm use to shoot first, asking questions later...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-12-31 at 17:51.

Lol, try changing your technique

Lol, try changing your technique
Never, I've been pretty successful so far...

Oba, Countdown style...

I'm out!

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-12-31 at 19:09.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Thank you. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm simply skipping a few characters and words here and there to provide my message faster. It's also happens that I make up my own words to get to the end faster and change the words around in a sentence. Yoda-Style.

I'm use to shoot first, asking questions later...
You really should not skip using articles of speech. They were invented to give specification to thoughts. For example, 'The' refers to some one thing specifically in reference to nouns while 'a' (used when the next word starts with a consonant) or 'an' (used when the next word start with a vowel) refers to one of a group or category.

Here's some more common ones that people seem to often mess up--even the natively English speaking:
Name:  grammarpeeves.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  69.0 KB
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
You really should not skip using articles of speech. They were invented to give specification to thoughts. For example, 'The' refers to some one thing specifically in reference to nouns while 'a' (used when the next word starts with a consonant) or 'an' (used when the next word start with a vowel) refers to one of a group or category.

Here's some more common ones that people seem to often mess up--even the natively English speaking:
Attachment 30415
I'm sure you're fun at a/the party. Or is it your fun...Anyway 10-0 has been done here, open up the/a champagne

Originally Posted by danramos View Post

Attachment 30415
Thank you a million times, I always wanted to explain this to my friends in some clear way but I couldn't find such pic

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson