Notices

Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Auto resume from the last position will be a needed feature.
Also I don't get it why the player is not showing the cover art included in mp3 file?
And where is browse by folder option? Peter you said in the first posts that such an option will be added! There was many versions out since there and I can't find the option anywhere! Also remember the last position in the folder will be nice, if will be any!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puiradu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by flipalong View Post
2. put an option to disable the automatic cover art finding thingo. coz sometimes it gets a random picture and then im stuck with that :/
Jeeeez yeah, tell me about it. I've got "Don't Stop Believing The Best Of Journey" album on my phone and Instinctiv downloaded album art for Glee. Soooooo embarrassing.

An album art manager where you can apply the art from a folder would be nice.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by peter@instinctiv.com View Post
Fixed. Standby for an update
Would that update happen to have a folder browser or did you guys scrap that idea?

The Following User Says Thank You to nax3000 For This Useful Post:
Guys I need help.
Instinctiv 4.10 & 4.21 applications close automatically whenever I touch the identify icon!!
Are there any solutions??

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
Lovely UI but stil! too slow. Sadly I had to turn it off. I trust this will be optimized on finlal release as it is unusable in the current state.

no folder browsing, thats why mediabox still being my primary player ..

Originally Posted by amg View Post
Guys I need help.
Instinctiv 4.10 & 4.21 applications close automatically whenever I touch the identify icon!!
Are there any solutions??
Hi Amg,

We are looking to find the problem with this. Please if you have any suggestions about what could be wrong with this you can write here or directly at me mihail at instinctiv dot com

Regards,
Mihail

Originally Posted by nax3000 View Post
Would that update happen to have a folder browser or did you guys scrap that idea?
Idea totally not scrapped. Bugs (like the silent profile bug) still take priority over pretty much everything else unless something in the dev process dictates otherwise. We'll get there. Promise.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peter@instinctiv.com For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Enyibinakata View Post
Lovely UI but stil! too slow. Sadly I had to turn it off. I trust this will be optimized on finlal release as it is unusable in the current state.
Hey. Could you let us know what version you're on and roughly how many songs you have in your library. We're still working on speed but we've addressed *some* of the issues.

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
If you'd like to know, I have 200 songs and I think the speed is fine. Not perfect, but good. But if you'll improve it even more, then great! I'm using the newest version available.