Notices

Originally Posted by RDilus View Post
no swet enjoy whatsapp
when i enter d dpkg -i oracle.deb whatsapp.deb is tells me that database process is locked
by another process. I need help on how to go pass this error

Originally Posted by Okoto View Post
when i enter d dpkg -i oracle.deb whatsapp.deb is tells me that database process is locked
by another process. I need help on how to go pass this error
the whatsapp didn't appear. By d way how do i copy d deb files frm d root of n900. I went to deoc n copied d 2 oracle n whatsapp. Dont if i did it right. Need help

hey......everything wrk'D fine fr me.....got reg. code as well..... now i am nt able to type code (any numeric) in verification code input box frm my frm keypad ...need help !!!!

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Doha, Qatar
i did everything according to what you mentioned. but at the very end when i got my code i.e 135 and i enter it in my whatsapp it says unknown error. what should i do? please help.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Lebanon
can it be done without the use of bluestck, cuz i can't use it on the pc thanks in advance

Hi Everyone, i've only had a few posts on Maemo.org, however not a newbie to the n900.I've been following and learning for 2 years now.

First, thanks RDilus and peterbjornx for all the help and detailed explanation you have given. I have read every thread and message posted in them relating to the Java Port.
I have been working on this for 2 days straight and tried everything that comes to mind. I have installed and followed the tutorial word for word, installed the java port, have oracle installed, did the pref.xml file correctly, got the sms (still got it after i turned on my phone) and the call for the code, however when it comes to putting in the verification code, I get the "unknown error".

Tried changing numbers, testing the N900 Alpha 1 & 2 Jar files, everything, and i get Failed-Old-Version with every attempt on those (on both pc & n900). I just can't get passed the Verification code page, with the "unknown error" popping up everytime.
The only answer available i found where a user said that the Java port cannot register any new IMEIs anymore, so must wait for a new software.
Any suggestions?

Last edited by khellel; 2012-09-03 at 14:02.

hey guys followed most of the intructions...made one mistake. i used the verification code i got thru sms to verify my no on the bluestack whatsapp i dwnld....n thn del the sms. nw the phone is also askn for the code but i dont rem it. pls help me. wht shud i do to get whatsapp started on my n900??

Hey how did u fix this problame cos I have the Sam thing ples tall me
Originally Posted by managatsuo View Post
All good until I typethe verification code and the application says ..Unknow error..
any ideas how to fix this?

Iam not an expert so can you please explain what have to be written in the values in Notapad ++ when Iam editing the pref.xml file

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ dar es salaam
in my phone it keep asking for code and in does not show whatsapp icon. what can i do?

I installed Whatsapp messanger on my Nokia N900 then through Blue Stack installed on PC i got verification code but I entered that code into Blue Stack not on my phone by mistake. Now how can i get verification code again for my Nokia N900 ????