Active Topics

Notices

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by atilla View Post
haha i know this game there was a whole documentation about how crap this game is.someone says that the cartridges were buried in some desert but i dont know if its true.....
That myth is actually true. Atari buried the E.T. cartridges in New Mexico. And it's not the only game disposed of like that either...

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
and sry for that prison think.i had read australia.austria is a great country(was few times there)so now i want take the fun back to the thread and want to ask the owners of the great app:which is the best part of the game??

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

The Following User Says Thank You to atilla For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
That myth is actually true. Atari buried the E.T. cartridges in New Mexico. And it's not the only game disposed of like that either...
really?wow then this game must be the incarnate of crap.i never played it(wasnt my time)have only see the docu.....

Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
So the iPhone can have silly apps but we can't?
Yes we can. But we reserve the right to make fun of them instead of buying them.

If pay for a program, even if its less than I'd pay for a chocholate bar, I expect it to be better/more sophisticated than that.
As a free game/toy to draw attention to the company and anything they make later it's fine, as a paid app it's not.

Posts: 267 | Thanked: 408 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Austria
and sry for that prison think.i had read australia.austria is a great country(was few times there)so now i want take the fun back to the thread and want to ask the owners of the great app:which is the best part of the game??
Okay, that's why I didn't get the prison part.
Wouldn't have felt insulted by that, anyway, I was only hurt about the fact that my joke has been taken the wrong way. Good to see it was just a language mishap - thanks a lot for clearing that up, atilla!

To more fun and less misunderstandings! Cheers! Na zdrowie!
(Did I even spell that correctly? )

Originally Posted by Vaskinn View Post
If pay for a program, even if its less than I'd pay for a chocholate bar, I expect it to be better/more sophisticated than that.
As a free game/toy to draw attention to the company and anything they make later it's fine, as a paid app it's not.
I really think either better graphics or more "functionality" would have been sufficient. I guess it's mainly the fact that you get the results of 1 minute in Paint with a mere 5 different behaviours that's turning people off like that.

If it had proper graphics or at least a more complex "game play" (with a multitude of different ways to react to user input), it might even have been worth a couple of cent.

(Well, not for me, but that's just because I tend to enjoy a different kind of childishness. )

Originally Posted by Nathraiben View Post
Okay, that's why I didn't get the prison part.
Wouldn't have felt insulted by that, anyway, I was only hurt about the fact that my joke has been taken the wrong way. Good to see it was just a language mishap - thanks a lot for clearing that up, atilla!

To more fun and less misunderstandings! Cheers! Na zdrowie!
(Did I even spell that correctly? )

I really think either better graphics or more "functionality" would have been sufficient. I guess it's mainly the fact that you get the results of 1 minute in Paint with a mere 5 different behaviours that's turning people off like that.

If it had proper graphics or at least a more complex "game play" (with a multitude of different ways to react to user input), it might even have been worth a couple of cent.

(Well, not for me, but that's just because I tend to enjoy a different kind of childishness. )
you spelled and wrote it right.

to the grafik think i totally agree.
on the n95 8gb i had playing some ngage games.they cost much more(10euro)but you get somethink for that.i had bought resident evil degeneration it was a really good game and the grafik was for the phone very good.and i dont understand why a device with such a amacing power cant get somethink like that.ok bounce looked very nice but the rest...........................shame to play such crap on my lovely phone/pc/musicplayer/psx/snes/navi/radiostation/much more........

Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
Seeing from most posts on this forum I must say that maybe the angry man symbolizes the average N900 user, and Nokia are the one poking him.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pantera1989 For This Useful Post:
are you f-ing kidding me?

This is the type of paid apps we have?

This is the Ovi Store Update we have been waiting for?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clubberlang For This Useful Post:
Posts: 267 | Thanked: 408 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Austria
and i dont understand why a device with such a amacing power cant get somethink like that.ok bounce looked very nice but the rest...........................shame to play such crap on my lovely phone/pc/musicplayer/psx/snes/navi/radiostation/much more........
Well, we do have a few gems.

I'm really looking forward to getting Zen Bound, for example. Finally a game that takes advantage of the 3D capabilities, and in a really beautiful way, too. Now, if only Nokia finally managed to get Ovi Store working...

And there's some games that, while purely 2D, are still featuring rather appealing graphics - and thus look like professional games instead of someone abusing Paint for a mere minute. Brain Party for example - if that one was in the Ovi Store, I'd gladly pay to get it.

Oh, and of course there's Tux Race, which takes advantage of both the 3D and kinetic capabilities of the N900.

This game is PURE GARBAGE
HOW this even managed to pass the Ovi Store QC is beyond me

Seriously, what kinda game is this? Is this some sort of insanity test?
This game doesn't even qualify as ****, its like the equivalent of **** taking a ****
I'm not even kidding around, ITS ****ING HORSESHIT! Its a bunch of **** and it doesn't belong on this planet

Hands down WORST GAME EVER
Rating: -10/10

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PradaBrada For This Useful Post:

Tags
n900 apps, n900 bollocks, unprofessional, windup app