Active Topics

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
i thought it was good, only used it for 20 seconds tho

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2010 @ amsterdam
Hello ???? what is this ?? no1 gonna reply to our post about the crappy N900 headset.. i think Nokia should make another in-ear headset with a button.. call it the wh-206.. like an update of the headset.. make it better stronger quality, fkkk dont let us wait forever comonnn! I posted this mail when the first headset died.. now 2 more have died... how much u guys want me to spend on headsets ? make a good 1, give it a higher price and make sure this headset will go at least 2 years.. unless i do something dumb with it but then its my own fault but the first 3 headsets nothing really happend to it and they just died.. COMOON ANSWER

wow this forum sucks so bad ! no1s answering me.. oke so now I bought the WH-700 Nokia Headset.. and the button to answer and hangup doesnt work either.. now im wondering if this N900 is really worth what every1 on this forum saying it is.. this is a basic thing and i specificly bought a NOKIA headset so i thought this would work.. but i guess it doesnt and i start hating on this phone more and more.. U guys better comup with something. Nokia + Maemo SHAME ON YOU.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
Originally Posted by Alvyn View Post
wow this forum sucks so bad ! no1s answering me.. U guys better comup with something... SHAME ON YOU.
yeah thats the way to ask for help!

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

Originally Posted by Alvyn View Post
U guys better comup with something.
Here's my contribution: STFUGTFO!

lol if u wait for months for an answer then its a SHAME.. so go STFU urself nerd.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Kathmandu, Nepal
Hey all of you cut the crap and suggest any good quality stero headset compactable with N900.
any headset will do, doesn't need to have a remote control but will prefer it
But what i need the most is GREAT SOUND QUALITY bass and all, if you know what i mean.
Thanks for suggestion to those.....

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Saron View Post
Hey all of you cut the crap and suggest any good quality stero headset compactable with N900.
But what i need the most is GREAT SOUND QUALITY bass and all, if you know what i mean.
Not really cool to necro-post in such an ancient thread, but the Sennheiser MM 100 is a very good BT headset.
I did ****-loads of research before I decided they had the best quality/price ratio when it comes to BT headsets.
Especially for users looking for a BT headset that's portable and suitable for exercise etc...
I imagine there would be something replacing them soon in the same price segment....
They've been out for a few years now without any radical changes, so a successor is overdue.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-04-11 at 07:52. Reason: typo

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by Saron View Post
Something from JBuds? http://www.amazon.com/JBuds-Premium-...pr_product_top

The models with 'M' in their name contain a microphone.

DISCLAIMER: I had Sennheiser CX400-II, despite their excellent sound quality they were total crap regarding build quality. First, the printed logos went off after a short time. Then, the cables were made with rubber sleeves, which kept being stuck on different surfaces, curled easily together in a mess because of it and it was difficult to clean this up.

Also, the sleeves teared off at the intersection of the volume switch, as well as the earbuds themselves.