You would think,
that a device that has to be sold like that was no good at all,
as nobody had wanted it . . .

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Originally Posted by KristianW View Post
You would think,
that a device that has to be sold like that was no good at all,
as nobody had wanted it . . .

Reminds me of the time I bought an “open box” Garmin 330 gps at Best Buy (worth $350) for $29. They even included a fresh set of batteries.

Last edited by Den in USA; 2009-08-02 at 16:06.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ A place with no mountains
This just in:

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are sorry to report that we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Nokia N810 Portable Internet Tablet"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Y4AH3C

Though we had expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found that it is not available from any of our sources at this time. We realize this is disappointing news to hear, and we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.

We have cancelled this unavailable item from your order.

Interesting thread...

Seems that the little buddy is still available in Verkkokauppa.com here at Finland. In midsummer there was a shortage which I thought was related to the "discontinuation", but then they got a new batch 5th August.

I'm personally looking for some sunlight-readable internet gadget, but maybe I'll hold and see whether the Pixel Qi guys get around releasing something.