Active Topics

Originally Posted by gomcoite View Post
hi all, for those wondering the poor quality of my google wave video, i was actually live streaming it using a n95 and qik.
hi, i followed the link to your homepage and the other videos were of the same quality so i cudnt watch

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
If someone can invite me or x61, we can then invite the other.
That's right. Hence, those that got invited by ysss, don't forget to send us an invitation. We are willing to send your another one if you want.

-peaz

The Following User Says Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 24 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
I would be inteested in Google Wave as well. If every joiner gets 8 invites, I would be happy to pass on 3-4 invites in this thread if someone invited me... ;-)

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
Hey count me in, I'll give back 6 of my 8 here for sure!

Huh, I'd only need 3, so 5 would be going back into this thread too... although it's starting to sound a bit like a pyramid scheme

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
hey guys, I would love to donate 5 invites back to anyone who invites me... Eagle Scouts honor

wave looked really nice on the N900 btw, I so cant wait to get it... my friends always get on me about all the smart phones I go through and how I dnt use them fully... but this one ( which is more mobile pc to me ) I will definitely use all the time and make sure I explore every aspect.