Notices

I can confirm that after removing Tweego-0.1 and installing Tweego-0.2 that the remember me function doesn't work. Haven't tried restarting the device, but i'll try that abit later!

Sorry guys we were testing as root, now the remember it's working with user privileges. I uploaded a new package TweeGo 0.2.1.

Originally Posted by fixfox View Post
i get the error
"incompatible application package" when trying to install onto my n900.
You need to install via the command line. Not sure if you need to be root or not, but save it the the N900 folder, cd into MyDocs and try:

dkpg -i tweego-0.2.deb

I cant install the new one, it has starting giving me the error of the missing dependency: libqt4-maemo5-webkit.

Yet I have previously had 0.1 and 0.2 installed! Confused!

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Girona, Spain
Originally Posted by rodavelino View Post
Sorry guys we were testing as root, now the remember it'Rigs working with user privileges. I uploaded a new package TweeGo 0.2.1.
Right "Remember me" option now is working with last build.

Thank you

Originally Posted by m165 View Post
I cant install the new one, it has starting giving me the error of the missing dependency: libqt4-maemo5-webkit.

Yet I have previously had 0.1 and 0.2 installed! Confused!
0.2 had the same dependency! that is weird. Did you install libqt4-maemo5-webkit before installing 0.2?

Posts: 267 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Campinas, SP, Brazil
Any clue on whether and when identi.ca support will work?

No i never. All I installed was that Qt Weather app. I tried installing 0.2 again, and it gave me that error, yet the app still installed and worked fine, but with 0.2.1 it doesn't install properly, and clicking on the tweego icon does nothing. I'll have a look around the forum to find out how to install it, then hopefully it'll work!

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Girona, Spain
did you try execute as root
apt-get install libqt4-maemo5-webkit
to resolve the dependency and then execute
dpkg -i tweego-0.2.1.deb
??

I did "apt-get -f install". That installed the dependencies, then to double check i tried "apt-get install libqt4-maemo5-webkit" and it says i have the newest version.

I uninstall tweego, then install 0.2, then install 0.2.1, no errors this time, however the app still wont open. I've tried re-booting and it doesn't help. It's odd because if i only install 0.2, it opens up!

EDIT:

Ok, it now works! I re downloaded 0.2.1 and installed it again, and it worked straight away... I must have had a corrupt download! Remember me now works, great job!

One thing I'd like to see is that when you type the password, the character is shown briefly before turning into an astrix (*). I have a password using captitals and numbers, and it's harder to tell if I have entered it correctly. Obviously with remember me, it only needs to be entered once, but it's just a nice thing to have.

Last edited by m165; 2010-03-30 at 00:03.

Tags
tweego, twitter