Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Papa Bear 38 View Post
What do you guys think about requiring users to sign in to have access to change the spreadsheet?
I feel more for another system.
For example:
one tab (page) for scores only.
second tab for comparing results /averages / highscores etc.

The first tab everyone can add his scores.
The second tab is read only based, so no one can accidently mess with or destroy the scores....

With positive reactions i will work it out....

Please shoot !

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ southern Illinois
As a new member I would like to thank all of you for the spreadsheet. It has been of great use to me in my quest for more points!! I have finished all levels on the paid AB game. Currently my standing is around 500 on the Game Center so you could say I'm addicted.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
I don't know if I would like totals on a sperate sheet. Part of the reason I like the spreadsheet is being able to seeing the totals side-by-side with my score. Having them separate would lower the utility.

And speaking of changes to the spreadsheet...

Angry Birds Rio is now coming out and I'm starting some rows for it's scores. (hopefully I got the level structure correct.) Should we be thinking about rearranging how the spreadsheet is organized or keep it with all the games on a single sheet?

Originally Posted by CougRon View Post
I don't know if I would like totals on a sperate sheet. Part of the reason I like the spreadsheet is being able to seeing the totals side-by-side with my score. Having them separate would lower the utility.

And speaking of changes to the spreadsheet...

Angry Birds Rio is now coming out and I'm starting some rows for it's scores. (hopefully I got the level structure correct.) Should we be thinking about rearranging how the spreadsheet is organized or keep it with all the games on a single sheet?
I think we have a mis understanding, you can compare you're scores in the second tab. You're score is mentioned including average and high scores. (same like now) Only difference is that it's all automaticly, and you bring you're score in anaother tab. Maybe you can see sheet22 in history. I was working on it last saturday and sunday. if not i make a new sample.

CougRon,
I really like that thought - I've actually thought about keeping a personal copy of the spreadsheet because of some of the messed up revisions that have happened. Separating the comparison/calculated totals in a different & locked sheet is a GREAT idea!

Thanks for the spreadsheet, now I can finally compare my results to something and that hopefully helps me get more points.
I have completed all levels with 3 stars but after seeing the list of High Scores, I feel that I have completed nothing.. Lots and lots of work to do Amazing scores !!

We were getting close to the edge there so I went ahead and added a bunch of columns.

Loving Rio so far. Plays nice. There is definitely some small changes to the physics so it plays slightly different. Don't know how many people may notice though.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Southampton, England
Is anyone else experiencing problems with scrolling down on the spreadsheet after row 101? For the past few days now, it will not allow me to scroll down any further than this row.

I just keep getting the message “Loading rows 101 through 520” and that’s it. I can leave it to load for hours, but it just keeps on loading and loading and loading!!! I’m therefore unable to view scores after World 5.

Anyone else having this problem?!?

Nope. Not having that problem. What browser are you using?

Also. Angry Birds Seasons Free was updated with three st. paddy's levels yesterday. I've added space for them in that section of the spreadsheet.

Rio also has a free edition with 6 levels (three from each group in the full game) but I don't have the time to add them to the spreadsheet right now.

Originally Posted by sullypad View Post
Is anyone else experiencing problems with scrolling down on the spreadsheet after row 101? For the past few days now, it will not allow me to scroll down any further than this row.

I just keep getting the message “Loading rows 101 through 520” and that’s it. I can leave it to load for hours, but it just keeps on loading and loading and loading!!! I’m therefore unable to view scores after World 5.

Anyone else having this problem?!?
Sometimes the loading takes long from row 101 yes.
On my laptop strange enough no problems....

Tags
bada blows, bada rox