Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
I haven't looked too closely but for libwebkit on extras, specifying bison-2.2 as a Build-Dep and adding this to the rules should work:

SBOX_REDIRECT_IGNORE := /usr/bin/bison
export SBOX_REDIRECT_IGNORE

PATH := /usr/bin:$(PATH)
export PATH

But, as previously said, the autobuilder uses sbox 1...

You may be able to get in touch with X-Fade/Jeremiah and see what they can do for you.

Last edited by qwerty12; 2009-03-27 at 11:23.

Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
tried personal launcher it and personal menu, when i tap the entry it makes the cpu spike as if something was launching but nothing happens
Personal Menu's erratic, mine didn't work or show up on desktop for a week. I tried this just now:
Make a test file in leafpad, type a word & save just as testfile (no extension). Copy it to the tear-bookmarks folder. Change leafpad's entry in P-M from simply leafpad to:
leafpad /home/user/bookmarks/testfile

Space after leafpad. If it works your P-M's probably fine and uninstall / reinstall tear & tear-bookmark (losing boookmarks). If not working then a sys/repos/python file's corrupted but leave the tear-bookmarks entry in P-M for a few weeks and give it a try as things update or P-M sobers up.

- To check environmental variables including paths, in X-term type: set
- Also if the leafpad test worked then maybe try making a batch file in tear-bookmarks folder and call that from P-M instead of calling the py file

I bookmaked this for old time's sake:
file:///usr/share/browser/home_page/index.html

Oh what fun. Self acclaimed King Monkey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjeL3IUcqfo&fmt=18

Last edited by TheOne; 2009-03-27 at 23:40.

Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
Actually, you need to be in the directory tear-bookmarks.py is in to launch it, as it requires some other files in that directory and won't look there otherwise. Try this for your personal menu command:
Code:
cd /home/user/.tear/bookmarks; python tear-bookmarks.py
That should work...

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
nope, didnt work. I uninstalled and reinstalled tear and the plugin. and using emelfm2 i went to /home/user/.tear and there is no bookmarks folder, even after i open tear and add a bookmark. when i originally downloaded the bookmark manager package like instructed was i supposed to put it in a different folder or something? Because still, all i have to type at the commandline to open the manager is cd bookmarks then pythin tear-bookmarks.py but there is no bookmark folder in the .tear directory.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
There is no bookmark folder. All bookmarks are stored in tear.db.

Hmm, seems I'm not reading very thorough

Last edited by Bundyo; 2009-03-27 at 15:06.

Ah, sorry... I thought you had extracted the bookmark manager to .tear/bookmarks. Try this:
Code:
cd /home/user/bookmarks; python tear-bookmarks.py

so, what folder am i accessing then when i run the manager from the command line?

Well, since you said you just have to cd bookmarks, I'm assuming it's in /home/user/bookmarks (xterm starts out in /home/user when you open it).

Awesome True Journals, worked perfectly!!

ok...new problem...the command is good, but when i put it in personal menu it didnt open, said executuion failed, the in the settings for that entry i ticked the run in terminal box, then when tapped it opened 2 xterm windows then opened the manager

Tags
brower, browser, browserd fix, khtml, microb alternative, microb killer, tear, webkit, www