Notices

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by ebzzry View Post
Is anyone familiar with the fix (for bad ID3 tag) for Plasma Cannon?
Yes, I wrote that comment in the wiki.

The problem is that the game does not start because of a bad ID3 tag in the file assets/music.mp3.

To get the game running, remove (or rename) this file. If you really want the in-game music load up the file in Winamp (or similar) and remove the embedded album art. Save the file and copy it back to the N900.

Last edited by asinus; 2010-11-08 at 12:02. Reason: spelling

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asinus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by asinus View Post
Yes, I write that comment in the wiki.

The problem is that the game does not start because of a bad ID3 tag in the file assets/music.mp3.

To get the game running, remove (or rename) this file. If you really want the in-game music load up the file in Winamp (or similar) and remove the embedded album art. Save the file and copy it back to the N900.
Thanks. By the way, can you upload the fixed music.mp3 to somewhere accessible? I don't have the luxury of having an ID3 editor now, and Mussorgsky is quite limited in editing tags.

any body have ths prob? ive completely install all of d games. nfsu , hero of sparta and the sims. but theres a prob wif hero of sparta.i cant load my save game.i played until level 3.n close d game for a while.n then when open bck, i click continue,all of my unlock level hav been lock back.n i have to play all over again frm d beginning.i even tried ths so many time,i play until nxt level,close d game,n when open it bck,no more unlock level any idea for ths?

Last edited by paan_fls; 2010-11-10 at 06:49.

Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
Well it depends for me I have most my games saved in /home/user/[webos]/
so to get my games to save I chown -R user:users the game folder

e.g. chown -R user:users /home/user[webos]/com.gameloft.app.heroofsparta/

that solved my problem with saving games

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

The Following User Says Thank You to RenaldoTT For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
i installed nfsu today and then browse the ipk file (82mb)of need for speed then click next after some proccess there was a meesage "application is not responding close now" so i closed it and do the same again.ans this time it says" step1: FAILED directory/homw/user/games/nfs/already exist uninstalle previus installation before
step2:unpacking files...
step3:copying files and making symlikns....
step4:creating desktop icon....

and then i clicked next it says "finished the game successfully installed u can find an icon in the aplication screen menu now.have fun!

but there is no icon there in application menu.i restart the phone if icon is miising ut still there is no icon.so how can i unintalle the game now?or any other solution for it(it is not in the application manager to uninstall too)

hi, i tried installing tom clancy's hawx using the guide on the wiki compatibility list but it comes up with segmentation fault when i try to run it..any solutions?

Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
i installed nfsu today and then browse the ipk file (82mb)of need for speed then click next after some proccess there was a meesage "application is not responding close now" so i closed it and do the same again.ans this time it says" step1: FAILED directory/homw/user/games/nfs/already exist uninstalle previus installation before
step2:unpacking files...
step3:copying files and making symlikns....
step4:creating desktop icon....

and then i clicked next it says "finished the game successfully installed u can find an icon in the aplication screen menu now.have fun!

but there is no icon there in application menu.i restart the phone if icon is miising ut still there is no icon.so how can i unintalle the game now?or any other solution for it(it is not in the application manager to uninstall too)
same here can any one help us???

Originally Posted by RenaldoTT View Post
Well it depends for me I have most my games saved in /home/user/[webos]/
so to get my games to save I chown -R user:users the game folder

e.g. chown -R user:users /home/user[webos]/com.gameloft.app.heroofsparta/

that solved my problem with saving games

hey.thnks a lot!! its working.i cn cntinue my game now! thnks man!

Posts: 292 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
Hi guys.
Well, when I try to reduce the size of games under home, ( specifically driver, only I tried till now ), and using the way on faq from the wiki ( as I do not have wifi now to do by the ssh way ) I just can`t do it.
I think my main problem is when I try making the createln.sh file.
I create it manually with filebox and midnight commander, but when I try to
use it on xterm, its like this.:
Obs.: I know that I don`t type (...), it`s just that my path is too long.

sh (...)/createln /(...)
sh : cant open (...)/createln

Then, if I try.:
sh (...)/createln.sh /(...)
createln.sh : line 10 : syntax error : EOF in backquote substitution

I looked again and again in the file, but I just can`t find this error.
Anyone could give me some light, please?

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Swiss
News for Gangstar?

Tags
bada rox, chuck norris, phone, preenv, webos