Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by xRobby View Post
Will the n9 have MMS native to the device? Or will i have to wait for another fMMS type app to become available for use?
its 2011 and people still use such craap :O

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
How did koivjann get his hands on a n9?

That is the question for today.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
How the hell did koivjann get his hands on a n9?

THAT is what i am trying to find out because something is very fishy with this.

Posts: 322 | Thanked: 305 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
THAT is what i am trying to find out because something is very fishy with this.
Works for a company who sell Nokia phones or a blogger doing a review. Just a reaaally wild guess.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 182 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
How did koivjann get his hands on a n9?

Maybe he visited in Nokia Flagshipstore? I had my first hands on there. Lots of people said that Nokia should bring N950 for sale also. Vkbd is not good as real, if you write longer texts.

The Following User Says Thank You to Metsämies For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bbin View Post
Works for a company who sell Nokia phones or a blogger doing a review. Just a reaaally wild guess.
Well i still say the same thing because he has not said how he got it exactly and i have been given 2 dates from my contact in Nokia and they were both wrong and was told something or someone is diliberately holding the device shipment back and i can only guess one obvious reason and that is Elop.

I was also told that the device software wise is still not ready but i put this down to Nokia normality as nothing they ever churn out is "ready" when released.

He could be a "plant" by Nokia as i know very well they are monitoring this thread to see "feedback".

2 times now i was given a date and both times they were cancelled by head office apparently.

I will get to the bottom of this no matter what but i have to wait same as anyone else untill the RIGHT information is given to me.

As for mr god on here i really couldnt give a toss what he has got to say because he has not got a clue where i am at or going too with this (just to let you know before you post yet another stupid comment at me).

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
A "plant"? Now That is pretty stupid.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
<ramblings of a **** spinner>
As for mr god on here i really couldnt give a toss what he has got to say because he has not got a clue where i am at or going too with this
(just to let you know before you post yet another stupid comment at me).
No please do carry on, everyone wants to read your insightful thoughts/predictions.

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
No please do carry on, everyone wants to read your insightful thoughts/predictions.
Unlike you i am not possesed eat sleep and dream this thing called the N9 and neither do i hunt down just about every scrap of information regarding it to post on this thread, i could not give a toss if it comes or not or if it IS the best thing since sliced bread simply because some of us HAVE learned by the big mistake of buying the N900 !.

Some of us will wait this time to find out what is what.

Your just a big mouthed "lout" is the only way to describe you as i have never in my life seen anyone so possesed the way you are with this N9 or ANYTHING come to think of it and they way you come on this thread and basically took over it is proof of what i am saying.

I tell it the way it is and what someone tells me i am good enouigh to post on this thread even if i am wrong because of events within Nokia and that is it basically.

If your going to continue posting insults at me then as it is not being dealt with my moderators then i will sure as hell throw them back at you ok.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Shut up you two.

You too, ysss.

Go watch online HD boxing or something.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????