Active Topics

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Evry, France
Originally Posted by cenwesi View Post
here
http://www.durasec.com/catalog/nokia...or-p-5643.html
Thanks, I've just ordered one myself!

Btw, http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/..._ya_oh_product makes for quite a nice addition.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrei For This Useful Post:
Anyone here ordered durasec products previously? Never heard of em.

I ordered the N900 shield from them. It arrived in less than 1week from china it looks like. Just waiting for the N900 to arrive.

Durasec screen protectors are very good. I have been using them on my DSLR's as well as every phone i have had in the past years. Great protection and you have no issues using the touch screen. Also it is simple to apply with no bubbles at all present. Just ordered one myself

Hmm I'm not from the the UK but will give it a shot when my N900 actually ships.

Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
Originally Posted by woodyear99 View Post
Anyone here ordered durasec products previously?
I bought the DuraSec screen protector for my N810 and am happy with it. I'll be ordering a DuraSec for my N900.

I find the DuraSec perfect for finger use. It adds a bit of friction for stylus use, but it's pretty clear that most apps are becoming more finger-friendly.

Regards,
Roger

The Following User Says Thank You to eiffel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Andrei View Post
Thanks, I've just ordered one myself!

Btw, http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/..._ya_oh_product makes for quite a nice addition.
does that case has a magnetic latch? If so will that magnetic latch mess with the any internals of the phone? I only ask because I have a G1 and the HTC magnetic latch case messed up the phone's internal compass, so my streetview sucks to use.

The Following User Says Thank You to goodfellabk718 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 641 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by goodfellabk718 View Post
does that case has a magnetic latch? If so will that magnetic latch mess with the any internals of the phone? I only ask because I have a G1 and the HTC magnetic latch case messed up the phone's internal compass, so my streetview sucks to use.
I'm not really thrilled by magnetic latches on mobile phone skins/protector...I don't want to have the same misadventure as a colleague of mine: out for a business trip, none of his credit card worked anymore, all being demagnetized by a magnetic latch (he kept both the cards and the mobile phone in the same pocket)...

The Following User Says Thank You to lorelei For This Useful Post:
Has anybody uses both Durasec and Invisible Shield? I wanna see which one causes less of a decrease in sensitivity.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
i just received my durasec hightec screen protectors (its 2 u get) for the n900. I took the high durable one, and i cant say anything about how much it decreases the sensitivity.

i asked this myself in another thread as well, with someone replying that the sensitivity is close to not altered by the screen protectors from durasec.

though i checked the protector out and it is like 1/3 to 1/2 a millimeter thick. which is.. offcourse 'an' obstruction for the touchpad i think. not much but i think it will affect it slightly.

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector